Imperia Online International
March 28, 2024, 15:12:23 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Colonize  (Read 1940 times)
LexxR
Private

« on: October 11, 2013, 12:44:51 PM »

Hi!
Colonize learned and I can not put much resources necessary for colonization?
raymannbeej
Private

« Reply #1 on: October 16, 2013, 02:57:29 AM »

I don't understand as colonize a territory. What I understand is that with a centralization i can annex one indipendent city and created two vassal. I image that can to annex empty territory or indipendent city. So If it were,  why should I waste a chance to annex a city for a territory ?

sorry for my English but i'm italian :-)
Angela
Community Manager

« Reply #2 on: October 16, 2013, 14:13:03 PM »

Hi!
Colonize learned and I can not put much resources necessary for colonization?
Please, explain your question better or use the Russian forum http://forum.imperiaonline.org/int/index.php?board=90.0 if you like.

I don't understand as colonize a territory. What I understand is that with a centralization i can annex one indipendent city and created two vassal. I image that can to annex empty territory or indipendent city. So If it were,  why should I waste a chance to annex a city for a territory ?

sorry for my English but i'm italian :-)
Each level Centralization opens access for annexation of 1 (independent city, independent free terrain or special resource terrain) and making 1 vassal. You can annex an independent city peacefully (paid in resources) and get all its buildings with the same levels as they were before or by force (win a fortress siege and send 1 000 free population) and lose a level from all the buildings inside.
You can annex independent free terrain only peacefully by sending 1 000 free population there. In the annexed terrain you will have only a few buildings (town hall, transport station lv.1, houses lv.1, temple) and you will have to build and pay for more buildings/levels, but you can annex it without paying anything or loosing any army. (look here for more info: http://www62.imperiaonline.org/imperia/game_v6/game/help/?section=global_map&lang=en&speed=2#globalmap_55). Sometimes, you can choose to annex a free terrain instead of independent city because it is going to give you more convenient bonuses . You can annex terrains which are located next to already annexed province, there won't be always independent cities next to your provinces.
You can write to support_it@imperialsupport.org if you like to write in Italian.

Angela
Macedonian Community Manager

Facebook Fan Page
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: