Imperia Online International
March 28, 2024, 17:24:47 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Please help me mod's  (Read 3769 times)
zivac
Private

« on: September 25, 2013, 11:02:21 AM »

Hello, i need some help. I'm playing on C/S4 with nick " zivaccc " and i have one problem, i hope u will help me. This is the problem :
I played in alliance " Nemanjici313 " and my teammates got banned cause they are stupid, but nvm that. My war incomes stayed there "3 incomes" , and i fought for that incomes hard. After they got banned i stayed alone there and got invited by another alliance and i gone there. In alliance " CARINA " . And i forgot to take those war incomes and now cause my friends are banned i can't go back to alliance to take them. I'm beging you now to help me somehow. I want to get that incomes and to continue playing IO . I bought diamonds few times, so now im hoping u will help me somehow.

Best regards from zivac.
seyhun
Translator and
Global Moderator

« Reply #1 on: September 25, 2013, 15:44:56 PM »

Hello, i need some help. I'm playing on C/S4 with nick " zivaccc " and i have one problem, i hope u will help me. This is the problem :
I played in alliance " Nemanjici313 " and my teammates got banned cause they are stupid, but nvm that. My war incomes stayed there "3 incomes" , and i fought for that incomes hard. After they got banned i stayed alone there and got invited by another alliance and i gone there. In alliance " CARINA " . And i forgot to take those war incomes and now cause my friends are banned i can't go back to alliance to take them. I'm beging you now to help me somehow. I want to get that incomes and to continue playing IO . I bought diamonds few times, so now im hoping u will help me somehow.

Best regards from zivac.

I did not understand which realm you play on. I guess it is a Croatian realm, right? But already that is not important, because you can not take the war incomes anymore. We are sorry!
« Last Edit: September 25, 2013, 15:59:39 PM by seyhun » Logged
zivac
Private

« Reply #2 on: September 25, 2013, 19:07:04 PM »

Can i just ask why not? Yes it's Serbia/Croatia 4 ...
seyhun
Translator and
Global Moderator

« Reply #3 on: September 25, 2013, 19:40:23 PM »

Can i just ask why not? Yes it's Serbia/Croatia 4 ...

If it was a bug, we could fulfill that. But it is not a bug. This thing totally depends on you. Therefore, we can not fulfill that.
zivac
Private

« Reply #4 on: September 25, 2013, 19:49:49 PM »

Well, can you just help me to get back in that alliance so i can get it? Cause there is no one to invite me from there. That was my last question. Ty again. Regards.
seyhun
Translator and
Global Moderator

« Reply #5 on: September 25, 2013, 20:03:49 PM »

Well, can you just help me to get back in that alliance so i can get it? Cause there is no one to invite me from there. That was my last question. Ty again. Regards.

We can not interfere to the game because of a reason like this, unfortunately. Also, you can write to support_hr@imperialsupport.org in Croatian language and support_rs@imperialsupport.org in Serbian language for other questions, if you want to write in your native language.
zivac
Private

« Reply #6 on: September 25, 2013, 20:54:54 PM »

Okej, i will try there, cause i didnt know that i will lose my income. Thank you anyway for your time.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: