Imperia Online International
March 29, 2024, 13:47:17 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Cannot sell resources  (Read 4665 times)
SirLovesAlot
Private

« on: September 06, 2013, 19:27:38 PM »

Once I reach the maximum allowed sales in province 1, I am unable to sell anything in any other provinces.  Why do I build independent markets in each province if I cannot sell in each market?  It makes no sense.  This is a bug.
tiger
Community Manager

« Reply #1 on: September 06, 2013, 20:11:56 PM »

Its not a bug. When you are not under attack, selling capacity is global - you sum all capacities up - that much you can sell in any province. But you use your total capacity selling that way.... and you cant sell in other provinces when you are at max. Research trade or build markets in provinces and you will be able to sell more.

tiger
Croatian Community Manager
SirLovesAlot
Private

« Reply #2 on: September 06, 2013, 20:44:18 PM »

I cannot research or trade, because I'm in debt such that my balance is negative and I can do nothing.  The game is starting to look like it is now apparently over for me.
tock.a
Trusted Member

« Reply #3 on: September 07, 2013, 11:20:53 AM »

You can sell in other provinces too depends on market lvl in provinces when u are under attack. When u are not under attack market is global in your main provinces, total sum of market levels from all your provinces like tiger said.

Once you learn to quit, it becomes a habit.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: