Imperia Online International
April 25, 2024, 23:27:28 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Alliance  (Read 1114 times)
Karamara
Private

« on: August 12, 2013, 19:42:26 PM »

Hello guys can you please tell me how i can do alliance with somebody else in the game and how can i provide them help? Thanks.
Dint
Trusted Member

« Reply #1 on: August 14, 2013, 15:33:05 PM »

This part of the FAQ might be useful for you:

How do I join an alliance?
You need an invitation sent by the leader of an alliance. In order to be invited you should write a personal message to a leader.

How do I create an alliance?
Click on the flag icon on the left side of the village, type a name for your alliance and click on the Create button.

I tried to create an alliance, the system informed me an alliance with the same name had already been created. However, I don’t see such alliance. What’s going on?
Alliances are kept for further eras. If their members do not log into the accounts, these alliances won’t be present in the ranking, but will continue to exist, i.e. their names are reserved.

How do I invite people to my alliance?
Players who are currently not part of an alliance appear in the Ranking with a hand icon in the Options column. You can invite a player by clicking on that icon or by typing his name in the Send invitation field of the Alliance menu.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: