Imperia Online International
April 20, 2024, 00:27:13 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Fortress lvl 7 bugged  (Read 3983 times)
cdboneil
Private

« on: July 17, 2013, 17:05:12 PM »

Hello, from what I can understand Architecture lvls are supposed to lower the price of fortresses. Well, at lvl 7, it increases the price of every fortress...Wondering why this is the case...Please tell me a solution. Thanks!
cdboneil
Private

« Reply #1 on: July 17, 2013, 17:06:35 PM »

Also, my F7 costs me right now 1.1M wood and 3.5M stone...
tiger
Community Manager

« Reply #2 on: July 17, 2013, 17:54:33 PM »

Fortress is more expensive the higher lvl you have.  Each level is more expensive then previous. Architecture just lowers that basic price by certain percentage. So fort 8 and 9 will be much more expensive. But higher architecture level will lower that price a little from basic price.

tiger
Croatian Community Manager
cdboneil
Private

« Reply #3 on: July 17, 2013, 18:07:15 PM »

I understand that it gets more expensive, what I'm saying is I have lvl 14 architecture, lvl 10 military architecture, and when i just researched lvl 15 architecture, my fortress cost for stone went up by .2M, not down...That is the problem i'm having...

I'm not an idiot. I know that the cost is supposed to go down. Hence the reason I put it in the bug section. So, clarify for me I'm imperian. How much should it cost then?Huh? It is going up per lvl of architecture that i'm researching. Not down....
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: