Imperia Online International
April 19, 2024, 07:06:08 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: World Cup prologue  (Read 2084 times)
Angela
Community Manager

« on: July 03, 2013, 09:18:21 AM »

Reporters' prologue
« Last Edit: July 05, 2013, 09:29:19 AM by Angela » Logged

Angela
Macedonian Community Manager

Facebook Fan Page
Someone
Reporter

« Reply #1 on: July 03, 2013, 12:56:00 PM »

Greeting noble warriors!

Just one day is separates us from beginning  of the most magnificent competition in worlds of Imperia Online. Nomad Invasion is far behind us, but 15 lucky ones still celebrate going on this magnificent comepetition. This event isn't silly, the winner of World Cup will get Cup of the One and gold medals. Of course silver and bronze medals will be sent to second and third place runner-ups. I need to say that teams which were in top 10 on World Cup 2012 will receive 50 000 diamonds in the alliance treasury as reward. And that countries are this one’s ( http://clip2net.com/s/5krFIZ ). That 10 countries are gonna be in  a huge advantage compared to others, so we need to say that in these top 10 2012 is hiding new (or maybe old) World Cup champion. I must say that I really regret 11th country because this is 50 000 diamonds isn’t little. Imperia Online World Cup will start on 04.07.2013 at 3 pm,  [GMT +2]. Maximum duration of World Cup will be 4 weeks, but “Lords of the Realm” will activate 3 weeks after the start. Rules and more you can find on World Cup offical page (http://worldcup.imperiaonline.org/ ). Till next time with rankings alliances and players. Strength and honor, noble warriors!
« Last Edit: July 03, 2013, 14:05:53 PM by Someone » Logged

khan81
i come back
Reporter

I come back

« Reply #2 on: July 03, 2013, 18:15:10 PM »

*bravo* *bravo* *bravo*   Here we are by one day of the great battle: tomorrow at 15 pm will start the World Cup one of the biggest competition that organizes Imperia Online. Every country has sent their best players to show the country that is is the best. There will be a month ordeal for all players: sleepless nights, anger, fatigue but these players are taught the hardness of the game. For one of them this cup is the first participation, but from whom to learn the tricks of the game: from the players with experience. I take this opportunity to copper or luck to all participating countries, and I will keep you updated with new stories every day about what is happening at this World Cup.  *bravo* *bravo* *bravo*
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: