Imperia Online International
April 26, 2024, 11:38:41 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Cartography. Does it work?  (Read 4013 times)
Goodlord
Private

« on: December 26, 2007, 20:30:05 PM »

I have upgraded several times and cant see any speeding up in attack times. Is this because cart doesn't work or am I just to impatient?  Huh?
stud
proud leader of PREDATORS
Colonel

yeeeeeeeeeehaaaaawww

« Reply #1 on: December 26, 2007, 20:41:36 PM »

carto does work. but it doesn't decrease ur speed, it decreases the time to travel (look at it like the distance is shorter, 'cause ur army knows better roads *pardon* ). but it doesn't affect the base 40 min, so u may not notice the difference in attacks to ur close neighbors, but when u send ur army to an army save, u'll see the difference  *bear*

Some say the glass is half empty, some say the glass is half full, I say are you going to drink that? *beer*
k_mihai
« Reply #2 on: December 26, 2007, 21:31:55 PM »

but it doesn't decrease ur speed, it decreases the time to travel (look at it like the distance is shorter, 'cause ur army knows better roads *pardon* )

it`s the same thing, decreasing the speed, or decreasing the time to travel in the same distance (speed is distance/time)  *Grin*
those 40 mins are not travel time, but time needed for the army to deploy the sieges and stuff
stud
Colonel

yeeeeeeeeeehaaaaawww

« Reply #3 on: December 26, 2007, 21:37:39 PM »

there should be a rule that if u lose a battle ur army will return faster, they won't have sieges to slow them down, and if they were so scared that they fled the battle field, i don't think they'll wait for 40 min to start coming home, they'll run like crazy just to get in the protection of the fortress walls  *Grin*

Some say the glass is half empty, some say the glass is half full, I say are you going to drink that? *beer*
k_mihai
« Reply #4 on: December 26, 2007, 21:38:57 PM »

well, maybe they have problems finding the faster way, or got drunk  *Grin*
stud
Colonel

yeeeeeeeeeehaaaaawww

« Reply #5 on: December 26, 2007, 21:48:03 PM »

*Grin* if u just lost 10k of ur comrades, and nearly ended up with ur guts on someone's sword, would u really stop in pub for a beer?  *Grin*

k_mihai
« Reply #6 on: December 26, 2007, 21:51:04 PM »

*Grin* if u just lost 10k of ur comrades, and nearly ended up with ur guts on someone's sword, would u really stop in pub for a beer?  *Grin*

maybe for 10, thanking all Gods for still being alive  *Grin*
stud
Colonel

yeeeeeeeeeehaaaaawww

« Reply #7 on: December 26, 2007, 21:55:57 PM »

*hahaha* i would rather run home to my woman  *Grin*

nasio
Captain

« Reply #8 on: December 26, 2007, 22:02:23 PM »

*hahaha* i would rather run home to my woman  *Grin*

that is why u lost  *Grin*
stud
Colonel

yeeeeeeeeeehaaaaawww

« Reply #9 on: December 26, 2007, 22:15:24 PM »

at least i'm alive  *Grin*

citral
Captain

« Reply #10 on: December 26, 2007, 23:48:36 PM »

Especially then, I would drink till I could drink no more, just glad to B alive *bear* *Shocked*
Goodlord
Private

« Reply #11 on: December 27, 2007, 00:17:24 AM »

Thanks for the info guys. I guess I am impatient. If my boys get beat in a siege I would expect them to have a quick beer on the road home, then run to their woman for a cuddle then report for duty next day. A nice pie for breakfast and off to war again. That's what I pay them for after all................
numpty
« Reply #12 on: December 27, 2007, 01:07:57 AM »

there should be a rule that if u lose a battle ur army will return faster, they won't have sieges to slow them down, and if they were so scared that they fled the battle field, i don't think they'll wait for 40 min to start coming home, they'll run like crazy just to get in the protection of the fortress walls  *Grin*

if you lose a battle, i believe your troops return faster as your speed will be that of the slowest unit which is no longer a siege.  it´s not a rule, but they return faster if you lose and you took sieges...
guderian
Private

« Reply #13 on: January 02, 2008, 13:33:42 PM »

is there anybody who can explain the cartography formula Huh?

i m afraid i dont understand anything Huh?

i want to know if its interesting to invest so much in cartography Huh?

i ve got level 8 in realm 2 and i dont see much difference ? im wondering if ive not wasted ressources Huh?

thanks for help

a newbie !! 
Hiske
Trusted Member

I want a personalized magnet! :D

« Reply #14 on: January 02, 2008, 13:41:53 PM »

check this: http://www.codegrrrl.com/imperia/index.php?a=calc_military *Smiley*
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: