Imperia Online International
March 29, 2024, 02:45:17 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: nomad's atacks  (Read 5579 times)
khan81
i come back
Reporter

I come back

« on: June 16, 2013, 16:46:35 PM »

Last wave was a disaster for Imperians just won 2015 and 26223 were defeated,population was killed 249675683.I think many have given up because they have seen the current rankings of each country and they demoralized that only have chances World Cup qualifying.But there is nothing lost loved participants in the great event,I will give some advice to come back .You need a strong economy and an army to defend your empire.For that raise medicine and farms to grow again lost population,raises great fortresses to defend the besieged raise temples to grow happiness in your empire to set a higher tax on gold and If you force with few diamonds will re-enter the fight again.Head up and fight imperians does not surrender.   khan81 reporter IO
« Last Edit: June 16, 2013, 16:53:06 PM by khan81 » Logged
khan81
i come back
Reporter

I come back

« Reply #1 on: June 16, 2013, 16:49:23 PM »

The results after the attack of robusta:nomad's victories-25981 and imperian's victories-1605.The great general robusta attacked two provinces to take more resources and destroy a larger number of army and imperians easily gave before it.There is a lack of interest from imperians or missing of experience of those enrolled in the fight for qualifying.But most experimental players have now all provinces with fortres 9 and elite army.For her nomadic attacks are pushovers and that them having supplemented the many attacks by 20%,in order to take a bigger booty battle. I see who has the experience, time, strategy and diamonds to qualify easily and without fear to World Cup.I will return with news about nomadic attacks khan81... reporter IO
« Last Edit: June 16, 2013, 16:51:52 PM by khan81 » Logged
khan81
i come back
Reporter

I come back

« Reply #2 on: June 18, 2013, 06:33:55 AM »

Great general Commoner has been going to bring death in imperians  kingdoms,results of the two attacks have been downright bloodiest.Many people have died in robberies committed by this general cruel and unscrupulous.But must be ruthless in fight with the enemy and if you let a second of thinking to your enemy will cost you  own life.Because of this nomad general shared his army in two smaller armies,to be sure the population will not grow and from ranks  of them will not be born a great leader to revenge his ancestors.Imperians were powerless in the massacre and swore revenge to World Cup which will start soon.But until then they have to raise their medicine and  happiness in the empire.Imperians will choose the best 15 general and they will send to revenge the ancestors shame to World Cup.   khan81 ...reporter IO
« Last Edit: June 18, 2013, 06:40:51 AM by khan81 » Logged
khan81
i come back
Reporter

I come back

« Reply #3 on: June 19, 2013, 20:45:30 PM »

The thirteenth wave, a wave astonishing fact, that of yovanna, a just ruler that soweth fear behind him, has led to an amazing of 27005 nomads wins, leaving only 1405 Imperian wins . Increasingly more players have given up hope to fight for a place among the 15 who will fight at the world championship. After each battle lost, empires besieged, not only lost  resources necessary for economic and military development but important army that would be very helpful to defense the peoples of future attacks. Attacks that are proving to be increasingly more difficult and harder to win. These attacks will make the difference between skilled players who know to redress the balance between economic development and the military, and want to be among the finalists to help winning their country these world championships , and those who think they can get rid unbeaten on these attacks just relying on luck and intuition. Latter comes a new attack, robbery led by Iva_Nina, which will leave behind blood and empires demolished from the point of view of economic.I can only wish you good luck and hope to hear just fine after the attack to come. khan81... reporteR IO
khan81
i come back
Reporter

I come back

« Reply #4 on: June 20, 2013, 13:11:16 PM »

Results of the last attack are:nomad's victories: 26 975 ,imperian's victories 1 478 and pillaged population: 292 341 366.The atack of nina_tina was the biggest massacre until now,as the kingdoms of imperians blood flowing rivers,mothers crys after their babes and husbands deads in the last pillage.Many of them were defenseless because they were on the field outside the fortress,and working in stone mines, iron or nearest forests,to collect resources necessary building a strong economy but also an army to defend them.Now only giving some festivals and increase medicine can alleviate suffering of the population.Rankings in all countries begin to is taking shape ,just last 5 places I stay with emotions.khan81... reporter IO
Please visite international forum to see last interview with Argentine(silvydave)
khan81
i come back
Reporter

I come back

« Reply #5 on: June 21, 2013, 14:08:01 PM »

The 15th wave is history now noble warriors and result are:nomad's victory-26357 and imperian victory-1382.Many imperians loose the fights , because the great general io_the_stealth attacked two provinces once.Economy was shaking the very foundations by these attacks and many imperians lost both army and resources and are faced with the fact only to be able to rebuild the army needed to defend.I see many kings who dropped out  of this qualifying losing the interest for World Cup,but I'm pleased to see good players who will qualify amateurs have already lost this chance.On international forum i put the latest rankings of the most important countries:Bugaria, Brasil and Romania.I hope today and tomarrow to make 2 greats interviews with nok0l numer 1 in Bugaria ranking and Dinkov the best player of  Imperia Online in my opinion the captain of Bulgaria.khan81...reporter IO
« Last Edit: June 21, 2013, 14:09:06 PM by khan81 » Logged
khan81
i come back
Reporter

I come back

« Reply #6 on: June 22, 2013, 19:45:24 PM »

Great general Asgard made many victims after two robberies on Imperians kingdoms. He left behind: bloody fields mothers mourning their children mourning their husbands wives desolate picture appears at sunset. Many believe that these qualifications are just a joke but now I see that some are terrified that they could not defend kingdoms in particular the population died without knowing what hit them. Glad some amateur players dropped their qualifications as shown in rankings updated after each attack nomad. As I promised international forum have two exceptional interviews with two very good players it's Dinkov and Nik0l both future World Cup qualifying .khan81, reporter IO
khan81
i come back
Reporter

I come back

« Reply #7 on: June 24, 2013, 16:03:44 PM »

Attack of the great general Flinstoun passed yesterday and the results are: imperians' victories- 1 285 and nomads' victories - 30 974 . Nomads furiously continue to attack the empires of thousands of kings. The fighting has became very difficult, and many noble kings has capitulated from the powerful nomads. Hundreds of dead are lying on the cold ground, thousands of homes are still burning, for the first burned ones, the fire seemed to been brought from the depths of hell. Nomads are like black beasts,not leaving alive anything behind them, only death that haunts over the bodies of the fallen ones. When hope is about to disappear, 15 knights are still leading their armies in new victories. Victories that will bring back happiness in the hearts of the villagers and the soldiers who fight for a long time. Fight my dear knights, for a victory that is all yours, those who died fighting for their lives have not gone in vain ... Fight for your country!
 khan81 IO reporter
khan81
i come back
Reporter

I come back

« Reply #8 on: June 26, 2013, 13:21:11 PM »

The great general caxo atack all imperians kingdoms with a force never before seen and consequences were seen in results:nomad's voctory's-31479 and imperian's victory's -857.Rankings of countries participating began to take shape, already know 90 percent of future World Cup competitors in each country.Brazil is the country that gives the fierce battle for World Cup participation , because there are many good players and a lot of money invested in diamonds.Bulgaria disappointed me a little because they too have shown good form in qualifying though you won the last World Cup but we hope that they will return to the tournament.Romania have  usual 4-5 players and the rest try not put too many diamonds in the game, this technique has been successful in the last world championship where he won silver. Croatia has promised in this world championship will break all the bad luck from the previous championships and will fight to a medal.So we have a world championship on sing, stay tuned to the latest news you will find out who is the best. khan81 .. IO reporter
khan81
i come back
Reporter

I come back

« Reply #9 on: June 27, 2013, 19:11:44 PM »

The last attack of the great general robusta past. Results are :nomads victory's  -31 610 and Imperians victory's -760. Start of qualifications was a fascinating thousands of competitors have tried to show the world as they are strong and wise. In order to show this, their empires were attacked by thousands of nomads. Time passed, and nomads troops became more numerous and powerful, and rulers gave up being defeated by force nomads. Instead, the top ranking, Imperians could not be dominated by any nomad attack. Develop being both economically and militarily, was very advantageous to the enemies. Now that the end is very close, even though the latter waves nomadic shown to be difficult to overcome, first runners will easily cope with. Wait a little, because qualifications are about to end, but until then, fight with pride and bravery in the face of any enemy that wants to win, good luck! khan81 reporter IO
« Last Edit: June 28, 2013, 17:29:28 PM by khan81 » Logged
Someone
Reporter

« Reply #10 on: June 28, 2013, 10:57:23 AM »

Greetings noble warriors! I hope that you defended your empire  because it was rough. The chances to defend yourself are falling down every wave. This 21th wave end with 31 610  robusta's victories and just 760  defeats. This wave bring to death millions and millions of Imperian units which let Nomads made stronger army for next wave. As you can see Nomads sparing no army on Imperian empaires. So in this 22th wave Marshall Commoner again has mission to pillage Imperians villagers. Commoner is attacking Imperans with basic army of 35.1k in three provinces with whole army of 105.3k, heavy and elite of course. I hope that you are in TOP 25 because it is real honor. I can hardly wait for the World Cup, because there are a lot of countries which promise interesting competition and a lot of stories to reporter about. As I always say be careful in calculations and don’t let morale screw you up. Good luck warriors! Till next time, Vampir..11 IO reporter
« Last Edit: June 28, 2013, 10:58:05 AM by Someone » Logged

khan81
i come back
Reporter

I come back

« Reply #11 on: June 28, 2013, 17:59:38 PM »

The result afeter 22 wave's are : nomad's victory's-58054 ans imperian's victory's-2708. Every day, the armies besieging forces strengthen their attack. Become more motivated to kill, troop numbers grow steadily, so alarming because some empires are in deadlock. Barbarians technique learned reinforcement steel are stronger now their arrows, the shields are increasingly hard to break and armor protects more than the invaders. You hear the rumor that the latter will bring with them feared attacks cataphracta, Ringwraiths, almost invincible. Whether her lance or spring, cataphractii are a force to be feared, a force that can immediately destroy life work of a king! You must be careful magnificent warriors! Train your soldiers for the most heinous scenarios, show them how to really handle a weapon that really is saying, no matter the weapon, but he who wields "! The power is in your hands and you are the power! You decide whether to fight and defeat hordes of nomadic or leave you prey to these cruel and ruthless invaders! khan81 reporter IO
Someone
Reporter

« Reply #12 on: June 29, 2013, 17:48:35 PM »

Greetings noble warriors! Marshal Commoner has did his work. His mission was pillage 3 Imperian provinces has I must say he did a great job, for Nomads of course. Commoner had 58 054 victories and 2 708 defeats. Commoner pillaged 355 916 767 population what is 2 135 500 602M of gold, can you imagine that? So now Marshall Commoner is 4th best war player in alliance called NOMADS ( http://clip2net.com/s/5je1Fg ). So in next 23th wave yovanna will try to make 4 Imperian provinces burn with basic army about 25k. Yovanna will try to burn down as much is possible provinces of unprepared emperors. Hordes of the Nomads are hearing in the distance because emperors count that in half of our Yovanna’s army will burn their army. This is last chance for mobilizing army and thinking about tactics. Think fast and I wish you luck! Till next time, Vampir..11 IO reporter

Someone
Reporter

« Reply #13 on: June 30, 2013, 20:15:13 PM »

Greeting noble warriors! Before about 25 hours Nomad tribe yovanna had destroyed tens of thousands Imperans fortress. Yovanna was very successful, she had 34 655 victories and only 901 defeats what was little for fortress siege. This night in 901 provinces villagers were celebrated their emperors, of course because of victory. While they were celebrated Nomads tribe Mony was approaching, slow but wisely. Mony will try to pillage this little villagers what is left. 44 thousands of units ( only heavy and elite ) is approaching to Imperians. Emperors counted that in half of hour Nomad hordes will make Invasion in they empires. This is Mony’s first attack so it will be my pleasure to see statistic after this wave. Good luck warriors because you will need it!
Till next time, Vampir..11 IO reporter

khan81
i come back
Reporter

I come back

« Reply #14 on: June 30, 2013, 20:39:44 PM »

Long centuries of mystery, and a lot of fear lies hidden in the military training of soldiers mighty king. Thousands of spies, disguised some others have fallen by the grand manuscripts trying to steal these Spartan training. An army of 90,000 archers and 2,700 thousand ballistic appear every day and night, impenetrable fortresses of any enemy posibil.În city, well trained, and an indescribable bravery, 40,000 and 30,000 swordsmen Paladin waiting for the slightest movement, the attack of the enemy. Well armed with a bit of fear in them, the army protects the king and his subjects every day, every war, every hunt. These great warriors swept across dozens of wars, and fought thousands of battles, for prosperity and joy do not disappear in the kingdom. Weapons and shields forged by blacksmiths sea of the kingdom, it helps combat every day. After their battles have left behind thousands of fields of enemies killed, the will leave the lot, some wounded, some dying, but none will survive the deadly wave is approaching faster than all of them. A strong army, as no one on earth has brought glory and honor King, and will now bring forward even if some will grow old and will retire, but some young people will again take sword in hand to defend the kingdom. khan81 reporter IO
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: