Imperia Online International
April 20, 2024, 00:07:06 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Alliance invites help  (Read 2500 times)
TheCorsican
Private

« on: May 27, 2013, 08:27:02 AM »

I am in realm 20. I formed an alliance. I cannot figure out how to send invites. There are no hands to click or anything. I can't invite anyone. Regardless of points or alliance status. Even people with 3000 points and no alliance. I can't do it in the alliance menu or the rankings list or the global map or anywhere I can find. It is extremely frustrating. Please someone help me!  Thanks.
tiger
Community Manager

« Reply #1 on: May 27, 2013, 09:16:04 AM »

Go to menu Alliance(icon under Rankings) - and you will see link Invite at alliance - there you can invite players.
you can also go to Rankings - then click that round button right from player name and choose invite at alliance

tiger
Croatian Community Manager
TheCorsican
Private

« Reply #2 on: May 27, 2013, 16:31:27 PM »

Thanks for helping so far. I just tried to do both of those. I went to rankings and then alliance. There was no link. Then I went to look by the players. No circle. I click on players and still no invite option. I think I'm in the version where invites are allowed because I was invited unsolicited into something. Could it be a bug?  Could I just be missing it?  I have scoured the areas you told me and found nothing. Ideas?
tiger
Community Manager

« Reply #3 on: May 27, 2013, 16:55:49 PM »

You are missing something, because from your account i sucesfully invited a player to your alliance.

tiger
Croatian Community Manager
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: