Imperia Online International
April 20, 2024, 00:09:53 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Question  (Read 2709 times)
cacko
Private

« on: May 08, 2013, 23:52:22 PM »

Hi all I want to ask 1 question and explain my problem : some guy on game attacked my 2cond user on realm 23 and I answered with my stronger account and defeat him,than  he pissed off and wrote bad words on my profile he swear actually than i answer him on private and I say bad words too... than he delete post on my profile and reported me and i got suspension  i acknowledge than and i accept guilty but now he reported me second time and I'm suspended  again BUT !!! i didn't say or write to him anything. My question is who do i need to address this question or If I'm on right place can someone help me and punish that guy i still have logs in private what he wrote to me his account name is MBoss1.
 greatly thanks
tiger
Community Manager

« Reply #1 on: May 09, 2013, 09:09:43 AM »

You must report insultive messages using Report insultive messages button, they will go to our tool, they will get checked and player will be punished if they are insultive.
By the way, playing more accounts in same realm is forbidden and your accs are punished because of that.

tiger
Croatian Community Manager
wiliams007bis
Private

« Reply #2 on: May 31, 2013, 20:04:48 PM »

Bonjour j'aimerais savoir pk j'arrive pas a m'inscrire j'ai essayé plusieurs fois mais 0
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: