Imperia Online International
April 18, 2024, 14:25:57 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Market  (Read 3820 times)
JanW
Private

« on: April 11, 2013, 21:08:57 PM »

Let us cancel the offer. If the price goes down too much suddenly and then it keeps its level for several hours or days then you should be able to cancel it. The posting fee is enough punishing for bad estimation. Now if the market goes aginst you you can forget about the market for 2 days which is silly. Same as the reson that I have read - to prevent resource hiding. Simply let the enemy plunder your market offers too and problem is sloved. Many other browser games deal with it by letting people hide their resources or take market offers together with the lootable resource pool. This is the first game I see that you are unable to cancel your offer banishing you from trading for 2 days wtf? I played this a while ago and I'm sure this silly thing was not implemented that time and it was good. Now it is not.

It also make great stagnation and drop of prices becuase your offers are frozen with your selling capacity - lower gold income -> lower purchasing power - prices go lower so your offers may remain perma frozen.
higrm
Sergeant

« Reply #1 on: April 11, 2013, 21:55:39 PM »

Don't sell everything at one high price.  Spread your offers over a wide price range.  Don't use up all your trade capacity on one big offer, just in case there is an option to make a good return on a fast moving resource. 
JanW
Private

« Reply #2 on: April 11, 2013, 22:10:18 PM »

Don't sell everything at one high price.  Spread your offers over a wide price range.  Don't use up all your trade capacity on one big offer, just in case there is an option to make a good return on a fast moving resource. 

I don't but the prices are just falling down. Leaving my offers slowly behind.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: