Imperia Online International
April 28, 2024, 10:48:44 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Poll
Question: Should there be a battle-stop during holidays like Christmas and newyear?  (Voting closed: January 04, 2008, 00:38:50 AM)
no - 8 (36.4%)
yes - 7 (31.8%)
yes, but also for other non-christian holidays - 7 (31.8%)
Total Voters: 14

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: battle-stop during holidays  (Read 10343 times)
Hiske
Trusted Member

I want a personalized magnet! :D

« Reply #15 on: December 31, 2007, 10:38:33 AM »

lie; I'm just asking for people's opinion; I know what xaoc said; but I'm just interested in what the forum-users have to say about this cause maybe someone has a great idea... *Smiley*
Liera
« Reply #16 on: December 31, 2007, 10:43:21 AM »

I know I just posted it for them to be aware why the battle was stopped. It might help with their point of views and could open to wider ideas.
Revelation
Major

« Reply #17 on: December 31, 2007, 10:59:06 AM »

I don't agree on stoping battles on any Holidays. Why? Because there is supposedly no such thing such as ceasefire especially in alliance wars.

Many players can also be able to rebuild their strength since there will no longer be any consecutive attacks from players who are crippling another player.

What if during a war your alliance is on a crucial condition? How can you attack to push your alliance points higher?

And it would be very boring to the players who can play even during holidays, because they will not have anything to do...

IGNORANCE OF THE LAW EXCUSES NO ONE. (I hate myself for being ignorant)
Lembitu
« Reply #18 on: December 31, 2007, 11:04:56 AM »

The message says: "To make sure that the New Year will be happy for everyone.... "  I was very unhappy when i logged in this morning and found out  that I cant attack. *sad*  If i don't want to be attacked then I'll go to vacation  mode.  *bear* 
Radooo
Colonel

« Reply #19 on: December 31, 2007, 12:57:42 PM »

And if it will be a bug? Will you be happy? *pardon*

I am the one and only!
k_mihai
« Reply #20 on: December 31, 2007, 13:01:12 PM »

or imagine a multiple problem. ISP breaking down + bugs. for example, my broadband is already dead, i`m connected through wireless, but it will die to around 12 am, because of like 10 mil people calling at the same time...
kgyuszko
« Reply #21 on: December 31, 2007, 13:39:14 PM »

I don't agree on stoping battles on any Holidays. Why? Because there is supposedly no such thing such as ceasefire especially in alliance wars.

Many players can also be able to rebuild their strength since there will no longer be any consecutive attacks from players who are crippling another player.

What if during a war your alliance is on a crucial condition? How can you attack to push your alliance points higher?

And it would be very boring to the players who can play even during holidays, because they will not have anything to do...

I think tha can be resolved by have a longer war with the braek's lenght. So you can develop as like the others.
Revelation
Major

« Reply #22 on: December 31, 2007, 14:20:47 PM »

I can't make any developments. I need to keep my net worth low, to make my account more competitive in wars...

Can you imagine I can defeat players at 42k Net Worth while my Net worth is only 36k.  *Smiley*

Why? because my base Net Worth is only 26k, the rest of my Net worth comes from my siege weapons and troops.

With this status, I can stretch my Net worth to a level that can defeat other players with higher Net worth during wars. At the same time I am in a good position to defend, since I have a boxed mountains with level 7 fortress.

IGNORANCE OF THE LAW EXCUSES NO ONE. (I hate myself for being ignorant)
kgyuszko
« Reply #23 on: December 31, 2007, 14:26:16 PM »

Development are also the army *Tongue* bigger army after the break.

k_mihai
« Reply #24 on: December 31, 2007, 14:28:54 PM »

Development are also the army *Tongue* bigger army after the break.

u read my mind  *bear*
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: