Imperia Online International
April 16, 2024, 09:54:01 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Gifts seasons...  (Read 831 times)
Dark-Caval
Bellum omnium in omnes...
Private

Ipsa scientia potestas est...

« on: March 22, 2013, 15:05:42 PM »

Hello people, I personally am a player that uses diamonds once in a while, however I don't use them all the time, just for emergencies and since I am aware that gifts give a huge advantage and I don't like to be spending diamonds all the time so that's why I would like to know when are the gifts seasons during the year? You know, so that I can pull some money out of my savings account just for gifts *Smiley* . Now I know that christmas and Saint Valentine's day are dates of gifts but, during the whole year? I've played IO for 6 months now and I would like to know if by any chance during the whole year there are more gifts seasons and when are such seasons presented.

Thank you very much in advance.
tiger
Community Manager

« Reply #1 on: March 22, 2013, 15:09:06 PM »

Uussually Christmas, St. Valentaines, Easter, Start of school year(month 9), start of summer(sometimes).

tiger
Croatian Community Manager
Dark-Caval
Bellum omnium in omnes...
Private

Ipsa scientia potestas est...

« Reply #2 on: March 23, 2013, 04:30:10 AM »

Awesome buddy  *bravo*, thank you so very much, I really do appreciate it, so, I will be waiting for the gifts within the next days and see if I can deliver some payback to my lovely lovely enemy, if you know what I mean *Grin*
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: