Imperia Online International
April 18, 2024, 03:04:05 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Not correct simulator  (Read 14900 times)
DessertWolf
Private

« on: March 15, 2013, 17:03:54 PM »

Hey,
there is some problem with the simulator. Today I have simulated a battle with an player from another alliance we at at war and I have won the 6 times I have simulated, when I send the attack though it is nothing like it. I lost half of my army for no good reason at all. I am thinking of stopping this game if things do not get cleared. I have seen the battle reports and is seems like a morale problem, which is a pity cuz at the end I lose with 44 morale, while the defender has 8. That is not the first time this has happened to me and I just think that the simulator does not account for morale accurately.
Decimus
Private

« Reply #1 on: March 15, 2013, 17:31:58 PM »

As I know, the defender, besieged, fight till last man. All simulations remains as simulations, no matter what, beside eney researches, there are things randomized.

Ultra-Decimus, ex-gthyju378.
Wow, arent forgotten: Excesiv, dinnu, a_sad_got :-*
Jamesbrice
Private

« Reply #2 on: December 04, 2013, 21:00:39 PM »

Here are really nice and most interesting post. I am totally agree with you. It is really appreciable and nice way to get rid off from all this. Anyway i would like to say thanks to you that you share this post here with us.
« Last Edit: October 22, 2014, 10:48:56 AM by Jamesbrice » Logged
Madzoism
Global Moderator

« Reply #3 on: December 04, 2013, 21:34:40 PM »

You have to be sure that you put correct values of his researches in the corresponding fields the simulator is accurate 99.9% of the time.   
brrano
Private

« Reply #4 on: December 05, 2013, 11:37:42 AM »

you are not using the simulator correctly man...

In 3 years I play this game i never had a simulator problem.... Follow this rule - don't attack if it shows ur ending morale under 50.
-qc-stones
Colonel

Si vous savez vous battre, battez-vous!!!!

« Reply #5 on: December 06, 2013, 19:50:25 PM »

you are not using the simulator correctly man...

In 3 years I play this game i never had a simulator problem.... Follow this rule - don't attack if it shows ur ending morale under 50.

*ok* *bravo* this his true *wink*

Bonne partie
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: