Imperia Online International
March 28, 2024, 20:38:49 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Army recovery  (Read 2033 times)
Akeela
Private

« on: March 14, 2013, 18:11:49 PM »

Ok guys in the new changes to imperia online, its stated that if you are a defender, your army will be recovered if you win a fortress siege.  I just won a fortress siege but my army wasn't recovered???  Also, field army will be recovered even if i lose, but it wasn't recovered again!!??  Bug?

I'm in realm 105, username Akeela
tiger
Community Manager

« Reply #1 on: March 14, 2013, 20:01:04 PM »

It will be recovered as if you are winner. It wont be recovered totally, but certain percentage, which depend on your lvl of military medicine and your rase(nomad or imperian).
So your field army got recovered 30% + 2* lvl of your mil medicine because you win fortress siege. If you lost, it would be recovered 15% + 2*lvl of mil med.

tiger
Croatian Community Manager
Akeela
Private

« Reply #2 on: March 15, 2013, 02:24:37 AM »

Hm.. is the recovery included in the battle report at the end of the battle?  Because the amount of army i lost at the end of the battle report is the same as what i have now.  For e.g, at the end of the battle, the battle report states that i had 1375 swordsmen, which is what i have now, no additional recovery?  In other words, how can i see how much army i recover from the original losses?
tiger
Community Manager

« Reply #3 on: March 15, 2013, 10:14:03 AM »

Yes, thats allready recovered troops.
Yout total army got killed in field battle, because attacker won battle on field, then he lost fortress siege stage. So you recovered 30% + 2%* mil medicine. And thats 1375 swords and other army.

tiger
Croatian Community Manager
Akeela
Private

« Reply #4 on: March 15, 2013, 12:28:11 PM »

Ok thanks for the reply, although i think you guys should make it clearer in the rules section, because the way you guys phrase it, it seems to suggest a recovery of 100%...

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: