Imperia Online International
April 26, 2024, 19:55:38 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: War Horse lvl 8??  (Read 2376 times)
ikeuchi
Private

« on: December 25, 2007, 09:39:08 AM »

Is there a need for War Horse lvl 8? As from the explaination about War Horse. It only increases the movement. So it doesnt help in increasing the attacks right.

By the way inside the battle calculator. The defender have another additional slot(slot 3). What is that? Me cant see the wording. Please explain. Thank you.
kingjohn
« Reply #1 on: December 25, 2007, 09:58:41 AM »

Well if you just bring horses along then yes it will increase the speed of just the horses, the army always follow the speed of the slowest unit.
Hiske
Trusted Member

I want a personalized magnet! :D

« Reply #2 on: December 25, 2007, 10:41:36 AM »

By the way inside the battle calculator. The defender have another additional slot(slot 3). What is that? Me cant see the wording. Please explain. Thank you.

it was supposed to be a research especially for the defenders; but it was never implemented so always keep a 0 there in the calculator *Smiley*
ikeuchi
Private

« Reply #3 on: December 25, 2007, 13:14:30 PM »

Gee Thanks. So basically Lvl 7 War Horse is enough. Okie 24hrs more for my Hee Har to do something nice to my rapist. hahaha.

Merry Xmas!!!!
KnightFall
Sergeant

Knights will fall

« Reply #4 on: December 25, 2007, 15:38:38 PM »

because horses needs to be trained for following advanced orders..  *pardon*

stud
proud leader of PREDATORS
Colonel

yeeeeeeeeeehaaaaawww

« Reply #5 on: December 25, 2007, 16:29:19 PM »

if u wanna pillage ur neighbors really fast, u can make a lot of cavalry and a high lvl. of war horses, and they won't know what hit them  *evil*

Some say the glass is half empty, some say the glass is half full, I say are you going to drink that? *beer*
renis
Tricky Knight
Lieutenant

« Reply #6 on: December 25, 2007, 19:29:29 PM »

Increase 3% speed only to cavalry (while cartography increases by 10% for all troops) makes no sense at all. I don't think you really need to upgrade Horses to level 8. Till level 7 you need it for paladins. Thats enough!

P.S.
Of course kingjohn need it for the networth points... lol  *Tongue*

Signatures are displayed at the bottom of each post or personal message.
stud
proud leader of PREDATORS
Colonel

yeeeeeeeeeehaaaaawww

« Reply #7 on: December 26, 2007, 00:31:23 AM »

carto increases by 10% all ur units and that effects ur army saves, while war horses only cavalry, and that`s why it`s good 4 sudden pillage attacks

Some say the glass is half empty, some say the glass is half full, I say are you going to drink that? *beer*
renis
Tricky Knight
Lieutenant

« Reply #8 on: December 26, 2007, 04:12:51 AM »

carto increases by 10% all ur units and that effects ur army saves, while war horses only cavalry, and that`s why it`s good 4 sudden pillage attacks

Ok, take a calculator and do this:

Cost of time saved from pillages because of 3% boost   x  number of pillages  -  Cost of Horse 8

To calculate the first figure get your army upkeep, multiple it by 3 and get the 3% of the total.

If that result to you a positive number, then go for horse 8  *Tongue*

Signatures are displayed at the bottom of each post or personal message.
citral
Captain

« Reply #9 on: December 26, 2007, 05:34:44 AM »

Its no use to research warhorses lvl 8. The +1 speed has been taken out a very long time ago. So its no use at all. Juist lvl 7 to get palladins, no further!!!!!
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: