Imperia Online International
April 16, 2024, 13:33:57 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: New modifications from 28.02.2013  (Read 1664 times)
ovizxc
Private

« on: February 21, 2013, 19:39:56 PM »

ovizxc
Private

« Reply #1 on: February 21, 2013, 19:59:44 PM »

Due to the expression of dissatisfaction on behalf of part of the players to the removal of the 6-hour offline block, we feel obliged to present the reason for our decision.
The team of Imperia Online would like to provide its players full functionality of the mobile versions of the game which are currently being developed. That inevitably implies the removal of the 6-hour offline block. Beta version of Imperia Online for iPhone is available for download in App Store and the Android application will be available in one month.
We realize the importance of the decision that we've made and we assure you that its aim is to provide our players with better and more useful service not only in web browser, but also on mobile devices.

I'm sorry but i have some questions about this post...
1. These mesaures will be implemented in v4 version too?
2.what is the connection between offline of 6 hours and "full functionality to the mobile versions"? without the removal of the 6-hour offline this functionality can't be improved? and why?
3.how can you say that you made this decision to improve your services when over 80% from io players disagree this decision?
4.another... strange decision wich you said it will be implemented is to make the same percentage of army recovery to the winner and looser of the battle...if this will be applied...i would have another question: for what motivation we will attack another players...for what motivation we will make army anymore...for what motivation we will continue to play Imperia Online?

I hope i will recive some answers...thank you!
-qc-stones
Colonel

Si vous savez vous battre, battez-vous!!!!

« Reply #2 on: February 21, 2013, 22:33:59 PM »

I hope i will recive some answers...thank you!

*hahaha* *hahaha* *hahaha* *hahaha* *hahaha* *hahaha* *hahaha*

Bonne partie
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: