Imperia Online International
April 28, 2024, 08:28:14 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: changes wtf?  (Read 6317 times)
L337W4R10R
Private

« Reply #15 on: February 14, 2013, 19:14:22 PM »

I did not like the rule change about the mandatory six-hour offline break because it will eventually force everybody to use babysitters which is a part of the game that I dislike. Why would I play a game that somebody else has to play for me?
brrano
Private

« Reply #16 on: February 14, 2013, 20:22:29 PM »

the only rule I have a problem with is the no kill for field battle. What the hell is the point of that? What is the logic in that? You fight an army and don't kill anyone?

6 hour offline gone - I can understand
archers firing behind walls being less effective - logical, I can understand.

But not killing troops which are there?

I will seriously quit this stupid game if this happens. There will be no point, no need for skills. All you will need is diamonds a being a lazy ass farmer who doesnt need to do anything at all except fill up a fort and leave army home. And I must say I am not an enemy of diamonds, I use a "healthy" portion each month myself.

I am quite angry ... but lookign at this from the bright side, I will have more time & money. Good luck to all the IO masterminds, Love ya.

brunodnb.
ratko
Private

« Reply #17 on: February 14, 2013, 20:41:13 PM »

2. Army recovery after battle:
- in a field battle, the defender will always have his army recovered as if he were a winner, even if he had lost the battle;

Yes, this is the rule that doesn't make any sense....
It is completely ridiculous...
And removal of offline block will mean that babysitting between accounts will be necessary.
You will not be able to survive alone.
I play internacional realm, in multinacional alliance, and half of my alliance doesnt speak english. How can I rely on someone to babysit my acc. if we can not even communicate.
paul71
Private

« Reply #18 on: February 14, 2013, 21:06:11 PM »

the only rule I have a problem with is the no kill for field battle. What the hell is the point of that? What is the logic in that? You fight an army and don't kill anyone?

6 hour offline gone - I can understand
archers firing behind walls being less effective - logical, I can understand.

But not killing troops which are there?

I will seriously quit this stupid game if this happens. There will be no point, no need for skills. All you will need is diamonds a being a lazy ass farmer who doesnt need to do anything at all except fill up a fort and leave army home. And I must say I am not an enemy of diamonds, I use a "healthy" portion each month myself.

I am quite angry ... but lookign at this from the bright side, I will have more time & money. Good luck to all the IO masterminds, Love ya.

brunodnb.

I agree 100%, I don't really have a problem with the other rules changes, but that one changes the game from a war game where moderate diamond users can compete with heavy ones by way of skill, to a lazy rich-boy farmers game.
ninke
Forum Staff

« Reply #19 on: February 14, 2013, 21:37:34 PM »

And of course admins are disappeared again .... can someone of admin team please answer why these changes   Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?  You really want only diamond boys in game  ?
 If we want to play a farmergame then there is more then enough choice on internet , we just play IO because we are looking for war game ...
« Last Edit: February 14, 2013, 21:40:50 PM by nadiaa » Logged
Seducer-
Reporter

« Reply #20 on: February 14, 2013, 21:46:48 PM »

2. Army recovery after battle:
- in a field battle, the defender will always have his army recovered as if he were a winner, even if he had lost the battle;

Yes, this is the rule that doesn't make any sense....
It is completely ridiculous...
And removal of offline block will mean that babysitting between accounts will be necessary.
You will not be able to survive alone.
I play internacional realm, in multinacional alliance, and half of my alliance doesnt speak english. How can I rely on someone to babysit my acc. if we can not even communicate.
you are so right buddy!
Seducer-
Reporter

« Reply #21 on: February 14, 2013, 21:47:46 PM »

And of course admins are disappeared again .... can someone of admin team please answer why these changes   Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?  You really want only diamond boys in game  ?
 If we want to play a farmergame then there is more then enough choice on internet , we just play IO because we are looking for war game ...

Admins usually answer to all our questions but, there is nobody answering on this one, strange  *hmm*
-qc-stones
Colonel

Si vous savez vous battre, battez-vous!!!!

« Reply #22 on: February 15, 2013, 05:07:26 AM »

the problem is for the 6 hours offline gonna be people will get more then 2 babysiters... Yes sure you are not supposed to give your password, that's multi-account, but IO have to open there eyes.  Many alliance already do that. people have the password of almost all there members. So what gonna happens..... I will have to fight against alliance who nevers sleeps, not only a members, but all the alliance!!

Wake up IO!!! We have a life. You are not the only things in our life!!

Bonne partie
ratko
Private

« Reply #23 on: February 15, 2013, 10:15:16 AM »

the problem is for the 6 hours offline gonna be people will get more then 2 babysiters... Yes sure you are not supposed to give your password, that's multi-account, but IO have to open there eyes.  Many alliance already do that. people have the password of almost all there members. So what gonna happens..... I will have to fight against alliance who nevers sleeps, not only a members, but all the alliance!!

Wake up IO!!! We have a life. You are not the only things in our life!!

I agree.
And also, in internacional realms one nation alliances will profit from this.
I am not going to give my password to someone who I don't now, and who I can bearly understand.
Seducer-
Reporter

« Reply #24 on: February 15, 2013, 21:03:25 PM »

i kill much more stronger members just coz of the off period, now there will be always someone watching over their acc
skipeer
Private

« Reply #25 on: February 18, 2013, 20:25:20 PM »

hello ..
i think the same with you guys ... i can understand that they reduce attack power for the archers ... its good call ... Nobody in the history of the attacks on the castle could not win with arrows  ... but i think that removing 6 hour break and especially that new ridiculously rule about recovery after the field battle defeat are very wrong ... my god i really dont understand them ...  *sos*
ovizxc
Private

« Reply #26 on: February 21, 2013, 20:19:56 PM »

i will quit playing if these stupid rules will be applied  *hmm*
tock.a
Trusted Member

« Reply #27 on: February 22, 2013, 02:09:02 AM »

Neznam kako taka gledate na rabotite, ama mislam deka idete u pogreshna nasoka so ova za vojskava. Jas taa promena ne ja svativ taka kako sto vie ja svativte i neznam mislam deka moevo glediste e ispravno. Da zememe primer, mozebi ovaa promena e uste podobra koga stanuva zbor za vojni. Primerov e sleden, gledajte vaka: ti si napagac i pobeduvas vo bitkata, site znaeme deka oporavuvas 40% kako pobednik (zboruvame za nomadi) a kako gubitnik 25% bez vojna medicina. E sega promenata e samo vo soodnosot na gubitocite, sto od edna strana spored mene e dobro za vo vojna i za zabava  *freak*
Napagac X gubi 200k vojska ( pobeduva )
Branitel Y gubi 500k vojska ( gubi, i nemoze da izgubi isto kako pobednikot )    e sega koga ke gi sumirame ovie dve raboti procentualno na gubitnikot neka mu vratat i 50% od vojskata pak nema da mu se isplati  *hahaha*
Mislam deka barem malku od malku vi ja objasniv promenava, sepak ova e moe glediste sto neznaci deka e ispravno  *hmm* A koga ke ja pogledate celava situacija pak ke kazam poveke vojni, povise voeni poeni. Nema da moze kako porano so edna bitka da te isklucat od igra na podolgo vreme nego ke treba malce poveke pot. Edinstvena rabota e za obaveznite 6 sata off, toa mene ne mi se svigja a ova so obnovuvanjevo na vojskata e odlicno.
Ako nesto ne e jasno vo vrska so mojov post ke se doobjasnime utre  head_hurts_kr

Once you learn to quit, it becomes a habit.
tock.a
Trusted Member

« Reply #28 on: February 22, 2013, 17:13:52 PM »

Maybe you have different opinion, but I think that you are making a mistake about this thing with the army. I'll explain it quickly this time in English
Let's think for a moment that this change is better in a way when we speak about wars. Here is an example: you are the attacker and when you win a battle, you will have 40% recovery as a winner (for a Nomad), if you lose the battle you will have 25% ( we do not consider military medicine here).
So the change affects just the correlation between lost, so in a way it is a good thing in a war and for fun.
Attacker X lose 200k army (he wins)
Defender Y lose 500k army (he lose, but his loss can`t be equal with those losses of the winner).
When we sum these two things proportionally, if the loser gets 50% army recovery, it doesn't pay for him.
I think that in a way I succeeded to explain this change, after all this is my point of view. If you look at the whole situation I repeat, it means more wars, more military points. It won't be possible as before to be thrown out from the game with one battle, it will take more effort. The only thing I don't like is removing 6-hour offline block, but this with the army is excellent.

Once you learn to quit, it becomes a habit.
Tassilo
Private

« Reply #29 on: March 01, 2013, 17:49:16 PM »

i guess you are right , i am a new player and playing this game for a month , i think . There is no point of fighting battles if you cant distroy an army . honour points are hard to get , and only very new players will be happy .If you find a new game PM me please , i will finish this era and move on .

point of fighting is winning (or losing  evil3  ) , the removal of the 6 hour ban , i can live with that , but i am affraid it is an invatation to bots . I quit games because of the bots , problem was they allowed bots, but not all of them  *xxx*  so if you picked a wrong one you get banned .

i am  wondering i can research militairy medicine , why should i Huh?? waste of gold?
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: