Imperia Online International
March 28, 2024, 23:16:51 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: HELP  (Read 1738 times)
Mexicane
Private

« on: February 14, 2013, 13:51:54 PM »

Hello, i am player Mexicane in alliance INFERNUM  from the realm 62 a.k.a romanian 15 x 2.I am starting this topic, because, 4 months ago our medals from LORD's of realm competition  has disappeared from our profiles ( i guess aliens kidnapped them).I mention that my alliance ( INFERNUM) has won the gold medals in the eras 1 and 2 and we are curently play the third era.I am writeing here becauze 4 months has passed and our suport did nothing in order to help us, all they say is that " is a bug , bla bla bla, the bulgarian team is working on it". To be honest i don't belive them , becauze in 4 months such a small problem could be resolved, especially that is only in our world, i looked up in others realms, romanians and international and they all have their , medals on profiles.Not to mention, the players from our world that participate on mondial cup, they have their medals on their profile.So , i am asking you, someone with autority, that see's this topic and can fix this, please do it,we don't ask nothing for free or nothing extra, just our medals , medals that we earned. If any of you, that are reading this topic is finding normal , that in 4 months, nothing was done, than i must be crazy.This topic is adressed directly to the bulgarian suport team,please don`t pass it to your romanians colleugues because they won't help us.Thank your for your time and i'm puteing my hopes that this problem will get solved as quick as possible.Best of luck.
« Last Edit: February 14, 2013, 13:54:14 PM by Mexicane » Logged
thanathos242
Private

« Reply #1 on: February 14, 2013, 14:01:47 PM »

1. the medals will reappear after the end of the World Cup as we can't display both medals (for participating in World Cup and for Lords of the Realm) at the same time.

From: Imperia Online Support <support@imperialsupport.org> ...
I received this message soooo loooooong time ago: Sent: Wednesday, November 14, 2012 5:09 PM
Subject: Re: 2 complaints ... world cup is gone , the medals is gone, our money invested in game for winning those 2 era is gone too   *freak*  .  only disappointment was left  *hmm*
« Last Edit: February 14, 2013, 14:11:08 PM by thanathos242 » Logged
tiger
Community Manager

« Reply #2 on: February 14, 2013, 14:05:22 PM »

Forwarded directly to office. When i get answer, i will reply here or somebody form office will reply.

tiger
Croatian Community Manager
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: