Imperia Online International
April 18, 2024, 04:50:31 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: selflocked bug  (Read 4505 times)
thanathos242
Private

« on: February 12, 2013, 16:41:22 PM »

i saw it first time in 140 megabiltz in previous era, a player locked himself for a few hours to escape from atacks. Good players know about it but nobody say nothing, i am not sure how this bug works, some people said that if u move more than 30 k ballist in a colony the game lock you automatic... but yesterday i saw the same bug to a small player , we atack him and somehow when he move some caravans he was locked instant , and it was a curious spy report , the wood was in minus  (- 650 k wood in a secondary province) ... this player is in the same alliance with an admin , is 2 posibilities, is a bug and  some people who know about it take advantage or is an administrator intervention. We make some complaints with emails but it seems nobody answear.
tiger
Community Manager

« Reply #1 on: February 12, 2013, 21:11:24 PM »

System locks accounts in some cases, but i cant tell you which cases.
Can you send me in private message username of that player? And which is the username of player you think its admin, because we dont play this game and its possible that someone is pretending to be admin and it isnt?

tiger
Croatian Community Manager
-qc-stones
Colonel

Si vous savez vous battre, battez-vous!!!!

« Reply #2 on: February 14, 2013, 04:41:07 AM »

wow that is strange....

Bonne partie
oOJhoelOo
Private

« Reply #3 on: February 14, 2013, 17:41:55 PM »

hace dias estube viendo la loteria me decian que pasaba algo raro ,  y me di con la sorpresa que la loteria aumentaba de 10 en 10 el numero de loterias vendidas y
al final siempre ganaba en la era de 140Megablitz , y siempre ganaba la misma cantidad de oro *bravo* rant rant
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: