Imperia Online International
March 19, 2024, 13:03:47 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Reporters Competition Thread  (Read 235078 times)
Oton
Community Manager

« on: January 14, 2013, 15:15:24 PM »

Here all the Reporters candidates can write their texts for the competition.
Remember to write an account name and realm below your text.

Seducer-
Reporter

« Reply #1 on: January 15, 2013, 17:08:16 PM »

Champions league is begining... Warriors are preparing for the call of duty. .. Only thing that can be heard is the pouring of the metal...  silence at the battlefields.. Gods are waiting for the clash of the titans. Shhhh dead silence still rampages all lands.. Do you have courage and skills to survive and become champion?!

Account: Seducer-
Realm : 23
Sarandopor
Private

« Reply #2 on: January 15, 2013, 18:58:18 PM »

The hour has come....for those few among us, who do not have fear nor regret. The noble call is here, "TO WAR" for honor and glory.
The enemy outnumber us paltry three to one, good odds for everyone of us. This day we rescue a world from tyranny and usher in a future brighter then anything we can imagine. Forth!!Down fear of darkness!!Arise!!. Spears shall be shaken, shields shall be broken! A sword day....a red day...and the sun rises. Ride now... Ride!!! Ride for ruin and the world's ending!!! "REMEMBER US". For we do not wish tribute, nor song of war and valor. That is our single hope, should any free soul come across this place, in all the countless centuries yet to be. May all our voices whisper to you from the ageless stones. Go tell every living soul, passerby, that here by Spartan law, we all will die.

CHAMPIONS LEAGUE!!!!!

YOU ARE NOT PREPARED!!!!!!!!!!!

Sarandopor
realm 23
ahnix
Private

« Reply #3 on: January 15, 2013, 20:12:32 PM »

Champions League; there is no need  to boast more about it. Every great players know the prestige it brings. When the world need a hero,a champion to lead this world to peace, it starts here.The champion, shall he bring peace to the world with wise, or hell to whole every empire with his every single army.
   Its up to you, dedicated ruler, to take the challenge with dignity or  leave for it to just become a legend!

ahnix
Realm 23
khan81
i come back
Reporter

I come back

« Reply #4 on: January 18, 2013, 10:51:05 AM »

Champions League the biggest event after World Cup is ready to start.In this competition only the best ally from the best will be  here to fight for the first place.Now kings of all alliances prepare members to demonstrate that they are the best.Money will be spent ,many hours without sleep, many nerves but in the end prevail happiness.Hopefully we attend a show quality and alliances entered will do anything to prove they are the best.I was pleased to relate live on this very important event this year, so I invite you to read my chronicles to be up to date with daily situation alliances.On soon, khan81 blitz5
skipeer
Private

« Reply #5 on: January 19, 2013, 12:03:23 PM »

Here all the Reporters candidates can write their texts for the competition.
Remember to write an account name and realm below your text.

heheheheh  ... We all think we're the best  .. our alliance is the number one  .... gold medals ... realm winners ... champions .... BUT IS IT TRUE  ... Try to find out how much you are really a good team ... try to beat the best of the best ... no limits ... they are all good ... they are all profesionals ... this is what you've all been waiting for so long .. do it now ... the IO Champions League start in a few days ... unlimited fun is here .... wooow man this must be good ...  *Angry* *Angry* *Angry*
artanis1
Private

« Reply #6 on: January 19, 2013, 23:24:01 PM »

well Skipeer i will see you there again  *freak* *freak* .
swampfox
Private

Call To Arms

« Reply #7 on: January 21, 2013, 03:12:53 AM »

Finally, the time has come .....Prove your Power...Take your Glory....The Champions League offers a chance to settle the argument.  What Alliance has the greatest warriors?  We are no longer bound by Nations, but can join our fellow warrioirs from around the globe and across the realms.  Let the competition begin!  *bravo*

realm 118

« Last Edit: January 21, 2013, 06:10:43 AM by swampfox » Logged
Oton
Community Manager

« Reply #8 on: January 23, 2013, 10:55:45 AM »

The Reporters Competition is now over.

swampfox
skipeer
khan81
ahnix
Sarandopor
Seducer-

Please, contact me via Personal Message in the forum or via mail to support@imperialsupport.org and write down:

1. An account name and password you wish to be registered in the system with;
2. A global account name, for your badges to show up in the game;

Congratulations!

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: