Imperia Online International
April 28, 2024, 20:26:10 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: W105  (Read 8735 times)
erithreya
Private

« Reply #30 on: December 27, 2012, 23:05:11 PM »

Tiger's something else to tell me how it is possible to mikac in less than 7 days come with espionage 37 to 44 to lvl scientific academies should have that it could do please let me show you, and I know if I ever need it though I know you will not ..
Max....
Private

« Reply #31 on: December 27, 2012, 23:13:47 PM »

I tu je veliki igrac Oblak  *hahaha* *hahaha* tuga cemer i jad  *hahaha* *hahaha* ima li vas jos sviraci??
Oblak
Private

« Reply #32 on: December 28, 2012, 00:03:58 AM »

I tu je veliki igrac Oblak  *hahaha* *hahaha* tuga cemer i jad  *hahaha* *hahaha* ima li vas jos sviraci??

MISEVI MRS U RUPU, TAMO VAM JE MESTO!!!
d4fun
Private

« Reply #33 on: December 28, 2012, 00:09:12 AM »

Dont know if war were fixed or not, that will be checked, because some players from your alliance reported it(atleast they say so).
Army were returned because someone hacked account in that alliance and used that account to move defending cataprachts out of the way, so attackers could easily destroy balistas. Thats why we restored army which were directly lost because of that.  

This is ridiculous. If you have proved that an account had been hacked, how can't you find the hacker? Unless, accessing an account by the normal  way (user name and password) can be taken as hacking because the acts of this player isnt convenient for some others. Supposing that  i make a stupid movement leaving balistas or anything else defendless, can I accuse my opponents for hacking and have my army back? What are your evidence which proves that the account was hacked?

…..
2.  So its ok to enter other people account, fix army in the way that you can win, admit that on forum and complain that other alliance cheat? Sory, from my perspective, that doesnt look as ok.  As i wrote in other topic - how would you feel if it hapend to you - you would still claim thats ok??
…..

And I can say that I m a god ...can you prove it? How can you solidly and safely say that this account has been hacked ,   because ,from my perspective,if you cant prove it that doesnt look as ok too. This is also a cheat for us who also spend , not that much like other, but some money for this game. So, if the game is pre-fixed let me Know cause I m a new player ... and I wouldnt  like to be part of it.  
LAKI
Private

« Reply #34 on: December 28, 2012, 00:23:20 AM »

I agree with you d4fun... If you don`t have weapon you don`t have a killer.... If you don`t have hacker, how can you know that the account was hacked..... Only if you're good with Tiger....  *gamer*
DeMarco
Private

« Reply #35 on: December 28, 2012, 00:37:01 AM »

So one is the true here   

1.  Max fixed  war with two alliance Game of Throne and Geo warriors.  Take  war income.    And mikac091 and others jump about 2 m net in 2 h.  System banned them . Adiministartor Tigar unbanded them and give to them  diamonds.

2. They build instant army about 270k baliste and  9 m nomad elite horses with earned diamonds

3. We killed them in CC  and again Adiministator Tiger back army to them .......   

One is the true never bought diamonds because somebody only can get for free and somebody must pay for them . If you bought diamonds you give payment to Tiger and he continue to pre-fixed realms . 
« Last Edit: December 28, 2012, 00:37:43 AM by DeMarco » Logged
djontravolta
Private

« Reply #36 on: December 28, 2012, 01:21:07 AM »

Tiger's something else to tell me how it is possible to mikac in less than 7 days come with espionage 37 to 44 to lvl scientific academies should have that it could do please let me show you, and I know if I ever need it though I know you will not ..

U culd buy some diamants and try to instant buy....
electronicangel
Private

« Reply #37 on: December 28, 2012, 11:34:49 AM »

YES BUY "DIAMANTS"   *bravo*  *bravo*  *bravo*  .... da nisi ti moj komsija ovde iz borce?Huh?
electronicangel
Private

« Reply #38 on: December 28, 2012, 11:47:33 AM »

*crazy*  *crazy*

you remind me on one friend from primary school

in 6th grade he write dictate in english like this

"In hepe a čri jer of get, aj araj .... "  original is "it happened three year ago, I arrived.....

wassup

tiger
Community Manager

« Reply #39 on: December 28, 2012, 12:49:54 PM »

I dont see anything constructive in this topic except false accussations which i wont even comment because i answered on them in previous topics, posts, personal messages...
Have a good discussion about world conspiracy against you... But but on this forum.
For me, this topic is closed, you got your answers on all things you wanted to know here, i answered in private to all who were polite enough in writting and i dont have anything else to say.
If you wish to complain on some of my answers or on my work, you have support@imperialsupport.org to write. Krum or some other admin will answer you or forward your e-mail higher if needed.
All further discussion on this topic will be locked.
Have a nice day.

tiger
Croatian Community Manager
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: