Imperia Online International
April 28, 2024, 10:25:59 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: W105  (Read 8731 times)
electronicangel
Private

« Reply #15 on: December 27, 2012, 15:32:22 PM »

we didnt anything wrong as enemy was so stupid to put a spy in commander position

LOLLLLL *xxx*  *freak* *tired* wassup head_hurts_kr ..... i think i have to find another game to play then  *crazy*
rstdalibor
Private

« Reply #16 on: December 27, 2012, 15:43:08 PM »

I donnt see in rules that is forbiden that somedody have help from enemys comandier , this is not hack , this is help and this is alowed...
Max....
Private

« Reply #17 on: December 27, 2012, 17:00:06 PM »

Pisite na srpskom gubitnici hocu i ja da se ukljucim u razgovor  *hahaha* *hahaha* *hahaha*
ninke
Forum Staff

« Reply #18 on: December 27, 2012, 17:19:51 PM »

english here !!
DeMarco
Private

« Reply #19 on: December 27, 2012, 17:19:55 PM »

My name is Marko Tasic  .   I want to report some cheaters in r105   my account there is Demar

We are in finishing  of realm but alliance MaX__ZajeB_____ set up war for war income with  alliance   GameOfThrones  . They set up 2 wars  look at this. http://clip2net.com/s/2DLVz

in the name of Justice i report this  2 wars  against this 2 alliance because players after setup this wars grow so fast and build army form resources.

Player mikac0901   and icemannnn  was banned in Saturday but somebody unbanned them in  Sunday .

mikac0901  in  4 am in Sunday 23.12.2012 have  8.5 m net poens in   6 am he have 10.5 m  so he after that he was  banned ,  and was unbanned in 10 am.   he donated army in alliance because we are in end of realm.

I call for justice and rules what you write and that is strict rule.
If you are punished, it is because some of the following crimes:

- multiaccounting
 - account pushing
 - fixed battles
 - illegal trade
 - offensive messages
 - offensive profile
 - extreme Forum rules violation

The punishments vary from locking the player's account for 48 hours (the account CAN be attacked by others), locking the account for 1 year (the account CAN be attacked by others), and blocking the account (as if it doesn't exist anymore).

So we here have not one account pushing we have multi account pushing  .

I demand in a name of honest player  who watch this and cant believe that IO admins don't doing anything.  

This message is send to Krum in Sunday so i dont have revise answer .  Now we have doubled standards  one for them who by cheating and setting up wars bitwine   two alliances  2 time, and administartion back army to them because they lost to much and cant win . And one for us .
Max....
Private

« Reply #20 on: December 27, 2012, 17:41:03 PM »

Aj jos malo placite molim vas dacemo vam dvorac *crazy* *crazy*
ninke
Forum Staff

« Reply #21 on: December 27, 2012, 17:44:36 PM »

max , this is international forum so use english !!
DeMarco
Private

« Reply #22 on: December 27, 2012, 18:08:51 PM »

Behind this name is Mikac friend of adiministarion he can do anything no ban for him .
DeMarco
Private

« Reply #23 on: December 27, 2012, 18:39:35 PM »

http://clip2net.com/s/2Eq92  no repay on mail we are wait
erithreya
Private

« Reply #24 on: December 27, 2012, 19:12:59 PM »

I want to say a few word about everything I will not keep quiet this is just my personal opinion and I'm not in this alliance Monthly: Tiger to assist you in the worlds Mikac 105 cro-srb 2 I know you did, and that he repeatedly calling on you that you can write what you want here, but I'm going to submit evidence personally founder of the game you do not because you're not doing your job correctly.
I live in a country that was at war five years ago and now 17 years after the end of the war, all are corrupt, and all are willing to do for money I have found myself in this game because I thought this was a game which respects human principles and rules behavior, but I was obviously wrong why this is so remains that you tell me I hope to get your answer.If there was cheating in the game these perpetrators should be punished for it, but as I understand it is not .. maybe I'm not well-read the rules of the game so I would like if someone knows more than me to explain to me what the alliance was a mistake Obilic.
djontravolta
Private

« Reply #25 on: December 27, 2012, 19:37:42 PM »

Behind this name is Mikac friend of adiministarion he can do anything no ban for him .

First u say that u didnt have anything with connecting to nikzo profil and hacking. And ur leader say that u play fair game and kill ur balista by our mistake and that no1 in alliance obilici connect to nikzo, here is some evidence http://prntscr.com/nca9h  how erithreya defend his members. Every time u attack us u know our next move becouze u hack our profils so Demacro stop blame Mikac0901 that he is a
fraud becouze there you are the biggest fraud in IO and ur alliance. Last year u disbanded army of Geo_Warriors and leader tazi77 report it to IO Administrator and also they give them army back. Ofc I have evidence  http://prntscr.com/ncbch . Now u you decide to go different way “lets try to move some army form the field and kill ballista”  maybe they wont return them army like last year they return to Geo_Warriors. Later u decide to change the story about connecting  to nikzo, that u didn’t hack his profil and that nikzo give u pass of his profil. Dude u have to decide what is the truth, you started  to lie yourself, ofc I have evidence how Demarco change his story in 2 min *Grin* http://prntscr.com/nbjih .
Oblak
Private

« Reply #26 on: December 27, 2012, 19:42:06 PM »

I play this game to long, and a lots of time i report chetars and never was anything do to stop them! always new ruls, of course for some people no ruls, they can do what they want! I wana know who have priority?!! People sent a email in Sunday, no answer for that, but army return in one day?!! again we have protected and unprotected players?!! this begins to like a joke! Why last year in W 93 didnt return alliance army, when during maintenance of realm was alliance army destroyed?!! That was not good reason or what?!!
GOONS
Private

« Reply #27 on: December 27, 2012, 19:48:20 PM »

Nonononono....forget this evedence....I read all that they have shit here in the forum last 2 days...havent picture anything for evedence...dont care really anymore and dont want really to be involved in this and dont want to stop you ofence here each others...but i coudn't miss something for interesting.....as far as i know not only Obillici attacked after "someone" remove the horses from the castle.But all i hear and read here is...what Obillici have done..why..what...but we...no...what are we wrong...and its all from Obillici...interesting aint it  *pardon* ... go on whit your storry here  *ok*
Ohhhh and coudnt miss and that some of the pleyers admited here that they have the pass of that "someone" which is pure multiaccaunt....and exacly they ask most hard what wrong they have done.... *kissgirl*
Oh and BTW that picture of demar http://clip2net.com/s/2DLVz ... im still londering who has done this picture becouse as far i know Obillici and GameofThrones hasnt been never in Hostillity  *hahaha* but if its needed and the picture to be from another account ok  *hihi*
DeMarco
Private

« Reply #28 on: December 27, 2012, 19:54:36 PM »

http://forum.imperiaonline.org/int/index.php?topic=6252.msg54918#msg54918    5 years ago somebody have passwords of our small Aliance Sebia and send attack from one to second player in same alliance  till now nobody back army or do something ..... Just i reserved  from moderator change password .....
« Last Edit: December 27, 2012, 19:55:30 PM by DeMarco » Logged
erithreya
Private

« Reply #29 on: December 27, 2012, 22:13:38 PM »

Listen to me djontravolta greet my brother and tell him that you are nice to play while on vacation mikac for multi acc I will not even talk and swearing that you've received this ban is unnecessary and it's your game now and play without me, I'm Tiger I have so much time every day to ask for a post and I'll make him let people see how this game is not what it once was, but I understand that diamonds are so much help to a man I can not believe I congratulate I've chased me and most of the good players go now see who is playing the cro-sng 2 and what the world will see a kind and I will be R105 when you go some of our dull and boring with the winner to be known and before it starts the play of light care just who is crazy enough to play in this world and in that game ..
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: