Imperia Online International
April 28, 2024, 15:12:04 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: W105  (Read 8732 times)
ninke
Forum Staff

« on: December 27, 2012, 13:48:09 PM »

W105 is in endstadium of this era , hard fights  for castles , players that not get any sleep for 24h and longer, etc ...

But seems it is not going very honest there .

First Max alliance  declared 2 arranged wars so they could get many warincomes and make big army  : http://clip2net.com/s/2EmfL  and http://clip2net.com/s/2Emga

Admins are informed about this but did nothing .

But our players did not give up and keep fighting against the stronger Max.  They managed to destroy about 300k ballistaes and many cataphracts  couple nights ago .

And now suddenly it seems that admins gave back this  army to Max !!!

WHY Huh? CAN WE HAVE REASON ?? IS IT BECAUSE MAX BOUGHT MANY MANY DIAMONDS Huh??? TELL US WHY THEY GOT ARMY BACK !!
tiger
Community Manager

« Reply #1 on: December 27, 2012, 14:02:49 PM »

Dont know if war were fixed or not, that will be checked, because some players from your alliance reported it(atleast they say so).
Army were returned because someone hacked account in that alliance and used that account to move defending cataprachts out of the way, so attackers could easily destroy balistas. Thats why we restored army which were directly lost because of that.

tiger
Croatian Community Manager
ninke
Forum Staff

« Reply #2 on: December 27, 2012, 14:46:04 PM »

1 . If you really have your doubts about this wars then I think it is time you play this version of the game once by yourself . Such warscores in war is impossible without many arranged battles . Every player that played this version of game do know that.

2. There was no hacked account at all . It is not our fault that some Max players are not happy  in their alliance and give passwords of other teammembers to  players of my  (or other ) alliance .

3. it is not all that happened in last week ...how could mikac got 2M points in 30 min ?? Why 2 players get unbanned ? Why only balistaes restored ?? Why  max members get free diamonds ??

I guess there is more that happened but because I speak no serbian language I miss very much what happens in alliance .

electronicangel
Private

« Reply #3 on: December 27, 2012, 14:55:33 PM »

you tiger are very informed for someone who doesnt have tools and authorization for some serious actions?Huh???  and why admins dont check first fixed wars and then only then try to find out who moved army as you said because we reported first fixed wars than mikac (your friend) reported something else.... who decided that this case is more important then other one who produced that much ballistae for MAX?Huh?Huh? evil3
electronicangel
Private

« Reply #4 on: December 27, 2012, 14:56:55 PM »

just say mikac spent a lot of money and he must win this realm?Huh?? it is simple like that
tiger
Community Manager

« Reply #5 on: December 27, 2012, 14:57:25 PM »

1 . If you really have your doubts about this wars then I think it is time you play this version of the game once by yourself . Such warscores in war is impossible without many arranged battles . Every player that played this version of game do know that.

2. There was no hacked account at all . It is not our fault that some Max players are not happy  in their alliance and give passwords of other teammembers to  players of my  (or other ) alliance .

3. it is not all that happened in last week ...how could mikac got 2M points in 30 min ?? Why 2 players get unbanned ? Why only balistaes restored ?? Why  max members get free diamonds ??

I guess there is more that happened but because I speak no serbian language I miss very much what happens in alliance .

1. As i said, war will be checked in office.
2.  So its ok to enter other people account, fix army in the way that you can win, admit that on forum and complain that other alliance cheat? Sory, from my perspective, that doesnt look as ok.  As i wrote in other topic - how would you feel if it hapend to you - you would still claim thats ok??
3. I explained all to owners of accounts and to your team members here on forum. Gifts, temple, war income works miracle. Players were unbaned because they were blocked by system by auto blocking feature so programers could check some stuff and they were unblocked after that. Dont know if any compenstation were given for autoblock, i dont see that in tool. Balistas and some army directly related to that player entry were restored... other army of that alliance were not restored, because it was their decision to fight and no matter losses were partly related to loss of balistas, they were not restored, because they could avoid losses.

tiger
electronicangel
Private

« Reply #6 on: December 27, 2012, 15:01:13 PM »

they have also spy in our alliance, is this cheating also or not?Huh??
tiger
Community Manager

« Reply #7 on: December 27, 2012, 15:06:52 PM »

you tiger are very informed for someone who doesnt have tools and authorization for some serious actions?Huh???  and why admins dont check first fixed wars and then only then try to find out who moved army as you said because we reported first fixed wars than mikac (your friend) reported something else.... who decided that this case is more important then other one who produced that much ballistae for MAX?Huh?Huh? evil3
Ofcourse i am informed in case which is my duty as croatian CM to pass to office. Its my job.
I dont know why always when trying to act as victims of something people connect people as friends and try to show everything as conspiracy against them. First i dont have any friends in IO player community, because this is my job, not real life. Reported stuff have priority. Bugs checks, hacking, account damage have priority over cheating checks. Second, your team member send it to support mail, so what i have to do with support mail which i dont even have access too??
In 2 places 2 of your team members admitted they used account, and its still conspiracy against you?

tiger
electronicangel
Private

« Reply #8 on: December 27, 2012, 15:11:09 PM »

its no illegal to have spy in other alliance...  in realm 64 (2 eras before) we use same tactics to defend our self, we have commander in enemies alliance, they send attack we pull it back and 5 times like that before the end of era, no one where punished, nothing happened, its perfectly legal....  just say mikac must win this era, nothing else
GOONS
Private

« Reply #9 on: December 27, 2012, 15:20:36 PM »

its no illegal to have spy in other alliance...  in realm 64 (2 eras before) we use same tactics to defend our self, we have commander in enemies alliance, they send attack we pull it back and 5 times like that before the end of era, no one where punished, nothing happened, its perfectly legal....  just say mikac must win this era, nothing else
LOLLLLL *xxx*  *freak* *tired* wassup head_hurts_kr ..... i think i have to find another game to play then  *crazy*
ninke
Forum Staff

« Reply #10 on: December 27, 2012, 15:24:55 PM »

1: I wait for checking of wars and hope something will be done with it.

2: I not say it is ok , just say account was not hacked . Guess it was not the player himself that moved troops , but if he give pasword to a serbian friend that is friend with player in oblici then you can expect this kind of things . You really think MAX alliance have no spie in Oblici ?? If this spie had a commander position they would do just the same , they just are smart enough to not say this on forum.

3/ Maybe you explained on serbian forum but like I told earlier I speak no sprski. And 2M points  just with warincome , temples and diamonds Huh? Then I think it is time to take closer look to game because then something is really really wrong with it . Time for all none premium players to run to other game very very fast .
BTW , no gifts in w105 because castlestage started !!

Last word of me about this topic...
« Last Edit: December 27, 2012, 15:37:17 PM by nadiaa » Logged
electronicangel
Private

« Reply #11 on: December 27, 2012, 15:26:37 PM »

its legal to have commander in enemy lines, find me where it says its not?Huh? *bravo*   
you are right you have to find another game to play because this one is not fair
rstdalibor
Private

« Reply #12 on: December 27, 2012, 15:28:36 PM »

lets say to us , who is hacked that acc... if I give my password to you you can do it what you want with my account... If you dissmis my army, spend my diamonds I donnt have wright to complain to admin because that.

- But I know that nobady from us donnt go on that acc this is 100%
DeMarco
Private

« Reply #13 on: December 27, 2012, 15:31:01 PM »

Tigar answer : 

Wy i dont get answer yet and wy army of Max not disbanded that they took form 2 setup wars and wy isnt baned that accounts ........ Answer
electronicangel
Private

« Reply #14 on: December 27, 2012, 15:31:19 PM »

wassup what happened in last era of 54, when leader of romanian alliance who is very strong  hard and could get gold medal  *gamer* disbanded all alliance army and let enemy win?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?? wassup
Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: