Imperia Online International
April 19, 2024, 08:22:10 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Best realm for noobs  (Read 3109 times)
muradulislam
Sergeant

« on: December 05, 2012, 09:53:34 AM »

In my opinion realm84 international is the best place for noobs... only 4 or 5 wars in the past month and not a lot of competition if you want to reach 200k points. after that just a small competition... so you can learn a lot during that time about production and other stuff.... now, war is another matter...
any good suggestions for a real with a lot of competition...
Dark-Caval
Bellum omnium in omnes...
Private

Ipsa scientia potestas est...

« Reply #1 on: December 12, 2012, 01:45:08 AM »

Lamentably colleague, I disagree with you sorry, but since my point of view the best way to learn about the game is, to start playing in an aggressive realm, trust me, I've seen dozens of players leaving the game because they used to play in peaceful enviroments so much that when they moved to the international realms (the hardest realms in my opinion) they got broken, they could not even reach more than 10k points without have fallen 10 or 15 times at the time, in another words, my advise is: play hard, create army as hell if you want to survive anywhere.
gri6ata
Private

« Reply #2 on: December 12, 2012, 15:24:47 PM »

In my opinion realm84 international is the best place for noobs... only 4 or 5 wars in the past month and not a lot of competition if you want to reach 200k points. after that just a small competition... so you can learn a lot during that time about production and other stuff.... now, war is another matter...
any good suggestions for a real with a lot of competition...

There are no players there and most of the good players quit........the relam is death and I don't see a  competition there and no option for the new players to wearn something...... the first two relams were interesting,but this one s..k *sad*
muradulislam
Sergeant

« Reply #3 on: December 16, 2012, 19:11:11 PM »

i started playing IO in this realm (84), became a premium member here but now i regret it. so started realm 64. that is much better. in realm 84 i learnt how to produce and in 64 now i mlearning how to fight (effectively).
There are no players there and most of the good players quit........the relam is death and I don't see a  competition there and no option for the new players to wearn something...... the first two relams were interesting,but this one s..k *sad*

i agree and i want to quit that realm but can't as i brought players from other alliances to mine with the promise that i will not quit. well, in short if u learn to farm, come to realm 84.
gri6ata
Private

« Reply #4 on: January 07, 2013, 12:46:06 PM »

in short if u learn to farm, come to realm 84.[/quote]

I can't do that *Grin*
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: