Imperia Online International
March 28, 2024, 10:16:21 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Reporter articles  (Read 3067 times)
reni
Tricky Knight
Major

« on: November 20, 2012, 11:48:22 AM »

Can someone stop reporter articles?
They still don't understand anything...

Just for your curiosity dear reporters, most of networth are researches of spy and counterspy. Market prices are crazy, so gold value is practically 0. Every research done with gold only, has a very very low value. And if you use diamonds for instant research, via science academy, you can go from 20 mln points to 100 mln in a cople of hours  *freak*

So dear kl1m, even a 100 mln player has no more then 10 mln points army. This game is spoiled  *pardon*
kl1m
Reporter

« Reply #1 on: November 21, 2012, 22:16:31 PM »

How could I know it? We've got no access to most simple data. Not even to market prices, as it probably could be used for spying... *wink*
reni
Tricky Knight
Major

« Reply #2 on: November 23, 2012, 11:47:48 AM »

Well... I understand you. I don't know whats so secret in world cup. But even more mysterious is why they needed reporters at all...

Next time they should put top 10 diamond users list  *freak*
laurelin
Private

« Reply #3 on: November 23, 2012, 11:57:24 AM »

Actually you are right, reni; me neither understand why we write reports about things everyone knows... k1lm and me underlined this fact several times on our articles, I have talked to Turkish community manager, and nothing has changed. Without having access to World Cup realm, we are not different than any other player on the game! All we could do is to gather bit and bit here and there and gather them to make sometings readable... anyways.. hope this diomand-based qualification and Cup and reporters outside the cup realm problems would be fixed for the next World Cup.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: