Imperia Online International
April 26, 2024, 11:20:12 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 6   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: High Points!!  (Read 21308 times)
tiger
Community Manager

« Reply #15 on: December 23, 2007, 10:05:57 AM »

all 8 months realm without online status are easier to play. *Smiley*
and they are alitlee difference between 8 and 4 month realm. first centralization is very expensive. you can hide under 50 k to get 2 provnce but then you will lose villagers if you run out of farm space. first develop 8 province. 6 lvl granaries, some working space, fort to increase production up to lvl 3. some archers in fort. then colect resources for province 2. i even made 1-2 lvl medicine before second province. *Smiley* then depots so you can hide resources. normally you build few lvl granaries in each new province. then after few provinces when depots start to get so expensive, i choose rather to build fort 5, you get 10% on resources in now very well populated prov 8 and get protection for your resources. *Smiley* normally borders and such stuff i wont explain. thats very short, longer version would need a lot of time. *Smiley* i was in 5 wars in meanwhile so i lost some resources on army and such thing. *Smiley*

tiger
Croatian Community Manager
kingjohn
« Reply #16 on: December 23, 2007, 10:11:18 AM »

all 8 months realm without online status are easier to play. *Smiley*
and they are alitlee difference between 8 and 4 month realm. first centralization is very expensive. you can hide under 50 k to get 2 provnce but then you will lose villagers if you run out of farm space. first develop 8 province. 6 lvl granaries, some working space, fort to increase production up to lvl 3. some archers in fort. then colect resources for province 2. i even made 1-2 lvl medicine before second province. *Smiley* then depots so you can hide resources. normally you build few lvl granaries in each new province. then after few provinces when depots start to get so expensive, i choose rather to build fort 5, you get 10% on resources in now very well populated prov 8 and get protection for your resources. *Smiley* normally borders and such stuff i wont explain. thats very short, longer version would need a lot of time. *Smiley* i was in 5 wars in meanwhile so i lost some resources on army and such thing. *Smiley*

I hate the beast always tease me.  *Angry* *Angry* *Angry* But yes he is good in eco and military too, he is the top military points r9 and networth abt rank 4 if I am not mistaken, he brags too much sometimes but he's still my friend. But he's a good player in military, thanks to our old alliance leader Haulk. I was in the same warrior alliance as beast that is vandals.
ShadowM
Private

« Reply #17 on: December 23, 2007, 10:21:49 AM »

Hey  *Angry* *Angry* *Angry* I will teach anyone including my enemy. My enemy last era r9, they fought me and pillaged me but I still teach them how to have a good economy and they used it to fight me. No need to kiss my butt.  *Grin* *Grin*
And i wonder who started teaching You when YOU started  *Grin* *YAHOO* *bravo*
tiger
Community Manager

« Reply #18 on: December 23, 2007, 10:42:27 AM »

greetings to haulk. he is really excelent player, but i respect him even more as a person. i wasnt thought by anybody how to play. i played a lot of strategies in my life. i read manual for rules and then develop my strategies. normally a lot of people knows a lot of stuff so you hear something from a friend, you learn something from defeat, you learn from your own mistakes. play and enjoy, thats my moto. when you play with joy and dont care abot your acc, then you will be good, no matter what they do to you. *Smiley*
PS. Yes, i like to tease king, because he is so easy target. *Smiley*  *evil* *evil* *hahaha*

tiger
k_mihai
« Reply #19 on: December 23, 2007, 15:23:41 PM »

Some !@#%^&( will try to loot your resources, if possible at 8-10k points upgrade province 8 to lvl 5 fortress.

You`re joking, right? by following ur advices, a player can become everyone`s farm, because one needs smth like 5 k H swords, 60 cats plus other troops (or even less) to destroy a ft 5 full of archers in plain ... Stashing resources in a weak fort is a way to suicide.

Radooo
Colonel

« Reply #20 on: December 23, 2007, 15:27:22 PM »

You`re joking, right? by following ur advices, a player can become everyone`s farm, because one needs smth like 5 k H swords, 60 cats plus other troops (or even less) to destroy a ft 5 full of archers in plain ... Stashing resources in a weak fort is a way to suicide.

There are some players who like to suicide *freak*

I am the one and only!
k_mihai
« Reply #21 on: December 23, 2007, 15:45:09 PM »

There are some players who like to suicide *freak*

true  *Grin* and i like this type, because it makes me rich by attacking them  *YAHOO*
KnightFall
Sergeant

Knights will fall

« Reply #22 on: December 23, 2007, 16:22:49 PM »

KingJohn... will you teach me everything I need to know in military and economy?? I will worship you if you do!!

kingjohn
« Reply #23 on: December 23, 2007, 16:25:06 PM »

I don't understand what you are talking abt?
kingjohn
« Reply #24 on: December 23, 2007, 16:26:49 PM »

KingJohn... will you teach me everything I need to know in military and economy?? I will worship you if you do!!

I really don't know how to play a 8 months ream though, better a 4 months old realm.
k_mihai
« Reply #25 on: December 23, 2007, 16:42:48 PM »

I don't understand what you are talking abt?

i`m not surprised  *Grin*

well, u said smth that one should buid a lv 5 fort, in pv 8 (plains) at around 8-10 k points. i said:

tiger
Community Manager

« Reply #26 on: December 23, 2007, 16:47:57 PM »

knightfall. economy yes, but military NO. *Smiley* *Smiley* *Grin*

tiger
k_mihai
« Reply #27 on: December 23, 2007, 16:50:04 PM »

and if u want to lose ur army in the end, listen to john  *evil*
tiger
Community Manager

« Reply #28 on: December 23, 2007, 16:52:39 PM »

not only at the end. you can lose it all the time. *Smiley* 10k guards here, 5 k guards there. crashing on empty fort... *Smiley* *Smiley* but i sugest king should take whole class of 10x farmers. easy military points for the rest of us. *Smiley* *Tongue*

tiger
k_mihai
« Reply #29 on: December 23, 2007, 17:00:09 PM »

not only at the end. you can lose it all the time. *Smiley* 10k guards here, 5 k guards there. crashing on empty fort... *Smiley* *Smiley* but i sugest king should take whole class of 10x farmers. easy military points for the rest of us. *Smiley* *Tongue*

and money too  *bear*
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 6   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: