Imperia Online International
April 25, 2024, 15:56:02 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 6   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: High Points!!  (Read 21294 times)
KnightFall
Sergeant

Knights will fall

« on: December 21, 2007, 08:38:08 AM »

I've been playing this game for 2 eras!! but I still cant have a VERY VERY VERY high points!!
so can u give me tips to get high points?

Kirania
Private

« Reply #1 on: December 21, 2007, 08:54:27 AM »

go kiss KingJohn's butt ... he will teach u all  *pardon*
KnightFall
Sergeant

Knights will fall

« Reply #2 on: December 21, 2007, 09:01:09 AM »

nah.... he's an economy based empire.... Im not that kind of an empire... I read all his economy manual!!

Kirania
Private

« Reply #3 on: December 21, 2007, 09:16:14 AM »

well you can only build really big networth pts with very big econ unless you are talking about military pts. in which case I have heard it said by those with glorious marshall stars at the end of the era: attack, attack, attack!  That's the key for high mil pts.  Non stop attacks, army save every night, and apparently its even possible to get a marshall star and very high mil pts. pillaging non-stop!  *Shocked*

but if you want high networth and mil combo then you are gonna have to do some farmer's way stuff
 *pardon*
KnightFall
Sergeant

Knights will fall

« Reply #4 on: December 21, 2007, 17:41:31 PM »

well you can only build really big networth pts with very big econ unless you are talking about military pts. in which case I have heard it said by those with glorious marshall stars at the end of the era: attack, attack, attack!  That's the key for high mil pts.  Non stop attacks, army save every night, and apparently its even possible to get a marshall star and very high mil pts. pillaging non-stop!  *Shocked*

but if you want high networth and mil combo then you are gonna have to do some farmer's way stuff
 *pardon*

sounds good!! but dont u think Im gonna lose a LOT of honor??  *Shocked* *Shocked* *Shocked*

stud
proud leader of PREDATORS
Colonel

yeeeeeeeeeehaaaaawww

« Reply #5 on: December 21, 2007, 19:30:58 PM »

u won't, 'cause great battles give u more honor than the one u loose by pillaging or attacking x3

Some say the glass is half empty, some say the glass is half full, I say are you going to drink that? *beer*
KnightFall
Sergeant

Knights will fall

« Reply #6 on: December 22, 2007, 06:00:15 AM »

u won't, 'cause great battles give u more honor than the one u loose by pillaging or attacking x3

oh I see!! thx!!  *bear* *bear* *bear* *bear* *bear* *bear*

Kirania
Private

« Reply #7 on: December 22, 2007, 08:07:33 AM »

but u still have to build econ at outset otherwise u wont have anything to build army and if some1 smashes u you're finished bec. mil pts. also evaporate very quickly but econ pts. are forever and no mil hit can take them away
 *rose*
tiger
Community Manager

« Reply #8 on: December 22, 2007, 14:28:42 PM »

best way is develop eco and military at the same time. in 4 months realm even for good warrior its ok to have 8 provinces for good economy suporting your army. *Smiley* dont spend all resources on army, spend some on researches like medicine, buerocracy... and when you hit 8 province and they have near 100 k people, go military totally if you wish. you wont be so high on networth so you will have a lot of players to attack. thats combined strategy which wont make you top farmer but you will have strong army which only top farmers will be able to kill a the end of era. and for that you have army save. *Smiley* And farm 10x for resources so others will pay your army upkeep. i played like that first era in imperia mostly without premium. its possible to be very high on both rankings. *Smiley*

tiger
Croatian Community Manager
KnightFall
Sergeant

Knights will fall

« Reply #9 on: December 22, 2007, 17:00:05 PM »

best way is develop eco and military at the same time. in 4 months realm even for good warrior its ok to have 8 provinces for good economy suporting your army. *Smiley* dont spend all resources on army, spend some on researches like medicine, buerocracy... and when you hit 8 province and they have near 100 k people, go military totally if you wish. you wont be so high on networth so you will have a lot of players to attack. thats combined strategy which wont make you top farmer but you will have strong army which only top farmers will be able to kill a the end of era. and for that you have army save. *Smiley* And farm 10x for resources so others will pay your army upkeep. i played like that first era in imperia mostly without premium. its possible to be very high on both rankings. *Smiley*

nice!! on province 8 I must have 100k people right?

is this good?? "For each province focus a specific resource" for example province 9- Iron Province 10- wood

tiger
Community Manager

« Reply #10 on: December 22, 2007, 20:32:06 PM »

you can have 8 prov at 100k, but better to wait that few of yours prov reach 100k and then they will grow really fast.
Focus on some resources. generally focus on resources which have bonus in certain province. for example in plains with forest produce wood, in plains what you wish and depends on the prices of resources. but high lvl working spaces becomes very expensive so if you wont be top farmer, develop till certain point and then develop for some other resources production. usually in eras first is wood very expensive and then iron. but i played also eras where in the midlle of eras stone was most expensive.

tiger
Croatian Community Manager
KnightFall
Sergeant

Knights will fall

« Reply #11 on: December 23, 2007, 05:57:55 AM »

you can have 8 prov at 100k, but better to wait that few of yours prov reach 100k and then they will grow really fast.
Focus on some resources. generally focus on resources which have bonus in certain province. for example in plains with forest produce wood, in plains what you wish and depends on the prices of resources. but high lvl working spaces becomes very expensive so if you wont be top farmer, develop till certain point and then develop for some other resources production. usually in eras first is wood very expensive and then iron. but i played also eras where in the midlle of eras stone was most expensive.

ok.... my only problem now is the depot station!! but I'll take care of it. thx!!  *bear* *bear* *bear*

kingjohn
« Reply #12 on: December 23, 2007, 06:02:17 AM »

Hey  *Angry* *Angry* *Angry* I will teach anyone including my enemy. My enemy last era r9, they fought me and pillaged me but I still teach them how to have a good economy and they used it to fight me. No need to kiss my butt.  *Grin* *Grin*
KnightFall
Sergeant

Knights will fall

« Reply #13 on: December 23, 2007, 06:05:32 AM »

Hey  *Angry* *Angry* *Angry* I will teach anyone including my enemy. My enemy last era r9, they fought me and pillaged me but I still teach them how to have a good economy and they used it to fight me. No need to kiss my butt.  *Grin* *Grin*
hey KingJohn!! I read all your economy manuals!! can it be done on realm 7?

kingjohn
« Reply #14 on: December 23, 2007, 06:08:06 AM »

hey KingJohn!! I read all your economy manuals!! can it be done on realm 7?

Mine is only for a 4 months old realm. Well it still can be used partially for a 8 months old realm, beast/tiger is now the number 1 networth at r9, 8 month old realm, he is a really good player, for 8 months old realm, you can ask beast. But my personal experience at r9 8 months realm, I didn't play it serious as I was in r2, general hints, you need to do your best to protect province 8 resources because province is so expensive that one province is so rich with peopulation and the rest is small, so protect it with army inside garrison, I don't like to get army and everyone knows that but in 8 months old realm, protect province 8 with archers or heavy archers. Some !@#%^&( will try to loot your resources, if possible at 8-10k points upgrade province 8 to lvl 5 fortress.
« Last Edit: December 23, 2007, 06:13:25 AM by kingjohn » Logged
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 6   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: