Imperia Online International
April 19, 2024, 05:53:15 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: connecting to game server problems  (Read 9272 times)
muradulislam
Sergeant

« on: November 04, 2012, 17:53:09 PM »

why when i use my normal connection (ip from china) i can not connect to the game server occasionally. once was kept offline for more than 12 hrs and that time got 5,6 attacks, lost my whole army and now again the same problem... please solve it
tiger
Community Manager

« Reply #1 on: November 04, 2012, 19:46:19 PM »

why when i use my normal connection (ip from china) i can not connect to the game server occasionally. once was kept offline for more than 12 hrs and that time got 5,6 attacks, lost my whole army and now again the same problem... please solve it
As far as i heard in my country, China filters and blocks some stuff on internet, so that could be the reason for that. You can try entering different server number - thats number in www18.imperiaonline.... - server number 18. Maybe you will be able to log using other server at that time.

tiger
Croatian Community Manager
muradulislam
Sergeant

« Reply #2 on: November 05, 2012, 05:14:05 AM »

china does that but i never had this problem for one whole year. now it happens some time and then i am able to connect again after some time. no game server is responding. hope i dont have to quit because of this problem.
muradulislam
Sergeant

« Reply #3 on: November 05, 2012, 05:20:22 AM »

before writing above reply i could not connect and now after that i can. all game servers which were not working five minutes before are working now... what is the problem here... any suggestions from anybody...
Blaster
Major

« Reply #4 on: November 06, 2012, 21:50:50 PM »

changes have been made on headers http yesterday morning.
i also have problems to access to the game from behind firewalls.
SCRUB
Reporter

« Reply #5 on: November 06, 2012, 21:58:08 PM »

go to your firewall settings and go to where you   allow / dis-allow. web sites access.  pretty simple change takes about 60 seconds. 
muradulislam
Sergeant

« Reply #6 on: November 07, 2012, 20:00:17 PM »

go to your firewall settings and go to where you   allow / dis-allow. web sites access.  pretty simple change takes about 60 seconds. 
i m behind my university's firewall then, nothing i can do about it...
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: