Imperia Online International
April 16, 2024, 21:53:18 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: About something not important....  (Read 6096 times)
ICrap
Uh.. This bad boy ^^
Private

« on: December 04, 2012, 15:18:06 PM »

Hi everyone *Smiley*
I'm one of polish players who's very unsatisfied with the wrong, in my opinion, situation on the marketplace, i can say, on every realm, but today i'll focused on r13. I know, it's tired you, it's like reheating steak third time, it's about the old version which won't be updating but how long can lasts this grotesque?
If someone has a lot of time then can see a cosmic offerts like 70k iron for 0.7 at the begin of the realm :

http://vpx.pl/image/AFhy

And then we can report it. But what when anyone without cheaters wouldn't see it? It isn't equal. There should be clear rules for trading. I propose restrict manipulate with price to +/- 20% of the average price from yesterday.  
Current rules and our administration, whose without desire to make it work better, of course only in my opinion, are nothing good for honest players. It would be enough when you, IO admins, could choose people, who're eager to checking trade offers. Does it is something strange in website game or TOO DIFFICULT?
Next one case is about multiaccounts. Can someone explains it to me why when someone is cheating in this way only that account which has less points gets ban? It's something incomprehensible for me, and i don't consider myself as fool. I propose change it! Quickly!

http://vpx.pl/image/AFh5

I reported this multi at the begin, but only bivacco got ban, despite that difference was may 10 points.
« Last Edit: December 04, 2012, 15:50:56 PM by ICrap » Logged
lukituki
Private

« Reply #1 on: December 04, 2012, 15:43:11 PM »

Join us for this. bg players are abusing the authorities and cheat.and the administration want to smack us report the matter above, but what to do, even as the administration commit fraud and permits to them.what are the rules and still abuse him *sad*
ICrap
Uh.. This bad boy ^^
Private

« Reply #2 on: December 05, 2012, 19:38:18 PM »

Really thanks for replies : )))) It was something what i've expected *ok*
If this forum has moderators the first question is - for what?
« Last Edit: December 05, 2012, 19:40:04 PM by ICrap » Logged
Цезар
Major

« Reply #3 on: December 08, 2012, 18:40:03 PM »

Totally agree  *rose*
ICrap
Uh.. This bad boy ^^
Private

« Reply #4 on: January 14, 2013, 00:40:35 AM »

Best regards for administrators. How long can I wait for reply? Even private messages to "M"oderators did nothing. If nobody want this part of forum why it still exist?
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: