Imperia Online International
March 29, 2024, 04:07:46 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: thank u massage for the forum team  (Read 9418 times)
JoanArc..
Private

« on: June 22, 2011, 18:56:25 PM »

i want to thank the forum team for their attention to realm 64 , the subject  that we got a player that reached  250 k points in the  first three weeks game time  ( which is impossible for  permium and  diamond users  players, we have the turks and bulgarians and greeks  all are using diamonds and permium  and they are below her with  at least 450 k points to 650 k points  )  and after many complains  the forum stuff did nothing .which made that player  heading us with 250 k points  and  she took  good advantage  from that  after  she cheated for four weeks   she stopped cheating  as nothing happened .
she destroyed my army 2 times   with massive pillages  but i got on my feet until  today i was nearly 1 million points and she was  1,35 million points  and she  got my army  by the strangest way i have ever seen ,  my army was  in colony  with fort lvl 6  and i set  the retreat button so my army be safe if i got attacked but she sent  small attacks  6 attacks  simeltanous  and sent massive pillage on main province , the question here  how she know that iam offline , how she know that  i set  the retreat button , HOW SHE KNOW THAT I WILL NOT BE ONLINE ON THAT TIME OR IAM NOT BACK DURING HER ATTACKS , HOW SHE KNOW THAT THE 6 HOURS BREAK IS NOT FINISHED AND I HAVE TO WAIT 1 HOUR TO LOG ONTO MY ACCOUNT  ,i humbly ask  for any forum stuff members   that still has brain and  judge to see and check on  her attacks on me  and tell me  how she did that  with normal pure playing , that makes  us  reach the end  dear friends  iam a doctor   that suffered imbarresing moments cause i was so active in game and neglected my work and my personal life  so after 4  years  playing and  being active it must end now . this is not crying letter  but it is good bye letter i used to win and lose  but not  by this way  ( i didnt ever see something like that ) .
simply iam  enemy to one guild POLAND   almost 4 or 5  players of it  play 2 accounts that is for sure and use bug and hacks   to know when players are offline and when they r online  may be new hacks .
i remember the best moment  when i used to play  with a bulgarian player called sound wave and slim  they dont know  that name  but they know the   other old account ( i will not mention his name  ;-) ).
 thank u krum for your effort , Tiger,yovana.
i know the  bulgarians players  are tough players as  a hard rock i hope they take control on realm 64  from the hands of the polish double accounting players
i hope u all have a good  life and nice time  *BYE2*
nekodrugi
Major

« Reply #1 on: June 23, 2011, 01:33:01 AM »

i want to thank the forum team for their attention to realm 64 , the subject  that we got a player that reached  250 k points in the  first three weeks game time  ( which is impossible for  permium and  diamond users  players, we have the turks and bulgarians and greeks  all are using diamonds and permium  and they are below her with  at least 450 k points to 650 k points  )  and after many complains  the forum stuff did nothing .which made that player  heading us with 250 k points  and  she took  good advantage  from that  after  she cheated for four weeks   she stopped cheating  as nothing happened .
she destroyed my army 2 times   with massive pillages  but i got on my feet until  today i was nearly 1 million points and she was  1,35 million points  and she  got my army  by the strangest way i have ever seen ,  my army was  in colony  with fort lvl 6  and i set  the retreat button so my army be safe if i got attacked but she sent  small attacks  6 attacks  simeltanous  and sent massive pillage on main province , the question here  how she know that iam offline , how she know that  i set  the retreat button , HOW SHE KNOW THAT I WILL NOT BE ONLINE ON THAT TIME OR IAM NOT BACK DURING HER ATTACKS , HOW SHE KNOW THAT THE 6 HOURS BREAK IS NOT FINISHED AND I HAVE TO WAIT 1 HOUR TO LOG ONTO MY ACCOUNT  ,i humbly ask  for any forum stuff members   that still has brain and  judge to see and check on  her attacks on me  and tell me  how she did that  with normal pure playing , that makes  us  reach the end  dear friends  iam a doctor   that suffered imbarresing moments cause i was so active in game and neglected my work and my personal life  so after 4  years  playing and  being active it must end now . this is not crying letter  but it is good bye letter i used to win and lose  but not  by this way  ( i didnt ever see something like that ) .
simply iam  enemy to one guild POLAND   almost 4 or 5  players of it  play 2 accounts that is for sure and use bug and hacks   to know when players are offline and when they r online  may be new hacks .
i remember the best moment  when i used to play  with a bulgarian player called sound wave and slim  they dont know  that name  but they know the   other old account ( i will not mention his name  ;-) ).
 thank u krum for your effort , Tiger,yovana.
i know the  bulgarians players  are tough players as  a hard rock i hope they take control on realm 64  from the hands of the polish double accounting players
i hope u all have a good  life and nice time  *BYE2*

You obviously didn't learn well how to play and player guy/girl that blows you away did. To kill enemy you need much MUCH more things than a big army.

I just love players that put army in colony and feel safe. Especially when they do that BEFORE they do army save (this could answer your first question)

Strategy is the name of the game and obviously you are outplayed.

Finally hell no i don't play your realm but i do know a bit about tracking player, recording his activities, destroying colony FULL of army and killing that army with pillage or field battle attack.
JoanArc..
Private

« Reply #2 on: June 23, 2011, 04:48:34 AM »

u r not a forum stuff and u didnt see what happened , i ask forum stuff cause they have accsess  to every thing to chat  to every thing in game   , that is why i asked forum to interfer and check  the battel  and  the timing  ( i play different times  and  iam active  at different time  so that the enemy get confused and  cannt know   my timming   the million dollar question how the hell she know that  i set my army at retreat  ( if u can answer that i call u a pro player if u dont   u must  put your shoes in your mouth cause u speak with dirty  noops shit . any way i left the game i  check my massages in the  forum only ( believe me i feel more better after i left the game  )   this game is sux
JoanArc..
Private

« Reply #3 on: June 23, 2011, 05:26:03 AM »

to what extent  this  ends to  now not maisy  the polish leader cheats  , some of her members too using 2 accounts and cheating too  and use ing game bugs .

to what extent   the forum stuff  remain silenced , i saw that happen four times   every fukin realm they leave hackers and cheater   till the end of the era and  they bann and block them i saw that happen four times ..... really if that happens on realm 64  i will  start to ask for compansation from the company for my time and for my effort that wasnt appretiated
nekodrugi
Major

« Reply #4 on: June 23, 2011, 07:30:06 AM »

u r not a forum stuff and u didnt see what happened , i ask forum stuff cause they have accsess  to every thing to chat  to every thing in game   , that is why i asked forum to interfer and check  the battel  and  the timing  ( i play different times  and  iam active  at different time  so that the enemy get confused and  cannt know   my timming   the million dollar question how the hell she know that  i set my army at retreat  ( if u can answer that i call u a pro player if u dont   u must  put your shoes in your mouth cause u speak with dirty  noops shit . any way i left the game i  check my massages in the  forum only ( believe me i feel more better after i left the game  )   this game is sux

There is one small trick how to know if player is offline. Check forum and you would learn too ;o)
sheridon
Captain

« Reply #5 on: June 23, 2011, 12:35:15 PM »

careful with the language joan, all the things you have described arent cheats, just a player who focused on you, knew your movements assumed you were hiding your army on retreat ( AS MANY DO) and decided to wipe you out. youre angry because someone`s strategy worked for them and they killed you. why should admin bother to answer when everyone except you can see that.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: