Imperia Online International
March 28, 2024, 13:43:20 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: bug in a fotress siege battle.......................impossible defeat!  (Read 1895 times)
tolkin1
Private

« on: October 14, 2012, 12:10:17 PM »

please,take    a  look     at  this   battle,and  tell me  if  is this   possible to  loose!!!!!!

all   look    carefully  at  round   9  the  castle   is  down    and   the  attacker  has   100.000  Cataphracts   left,  the   next  round  10 (garrisson battle)  the   Cataphracts  dissapear   without    any   logical    reason,and  from    round   10  till  round  18 the  bug   continoues  and   prevents  the   garrison  battle!!!!!!    of  course  the  battle  is  lost   from  moral......................the  battle  took place  in  the  140realm  x10  megablitz...............

[battleRep=509633]tolkin1 εναντίον danilo171[/battleRep]

pls  i  would  like   a  reply   and  a reasonable   explanation   by   an  admin   of the   game..................................i play  this  game  for  years and  never saw a  such battle......the    bug   is    un-denieable..................................
« Last Edit: October 14, 2012, 12:19:16 PM by tolkin1 » Logged
tiger
Community Manager

« Reply #1 on: October 14, 2012, 12:26:54 PM »

Cataprachts went under 50 morale and they run. Battle under 50 morla is risk - for every point of morale under 50, units have 2% chance to run.  So all is fine with battle.

tiger
Croatian Community Manager
tolkin1
Private

« Reply #2 on: October 14, 2012, 13:13:22 PM »

ok...........................and  what  about  the   battle  from     round  10   till      round  18,the  units  left   do  not  attack  for some  reason  to the  enemy   garrison  units  in    Melee attack!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh??

pls,do not  rush  to answer........................look  after the  10  round  what  happens......the   units  left of  me    look  to  be  blocked  in some way  to   battle  in   Melee attack  with  the  enemy  garrisson units................what s  the  answer to  this???
« Last Edit: October 14, 2012, 13:37:01 PM by tolkin1 » Logged
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: