Imperia Online International
March 29, 2024, 11:39:55 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Qualifications 2012  (Read 6166 times)
whitecowboy
Private

« on: October 09, 2012, 19:44:49 PM »

Any idea yet at what time this will be available again?
whitecowboy
Private

« Reply #1 on: October 09, 2012, 20:01:03 PM »

Any idea yet at what time this will be available again?

Thank you! I see it's available again.
multispeedz
Private

« Reply #2 on: October 15, 2012, 10:54:06 AM »

I just got back from holiday and i was under the impression i could go on and compete in the qualifications..

i just logged in and saw i got no resources, no buidlings and no income... does that mean i cannot compete ?
tiger
Community Manager

« Reply #3 on: October 15, 2012, 13:08:46 PM »

Yes, that means that you cant compete. Because you cant build buildings with no resources and you cant have production without buildings resource building, so you cant move from that point.

tiger
Croatian Community Manager
multispeedz
Private

« Reply #4 on: October 15, 2012, 13:57:56 PM »

thats kinda unfair innit ?

any chance to solve that ?
SCRUB
Reporter

« Reply #5 on: October 15, 2012, 14:10:30 PM »

it is now day 7 of Qualifications.  Your chances of catching up to even Qualify are minimal at best.  I understand your wanting to try it is Admirable.
     I wish you all the Luck in the world,
multispeedz
Private

« Reply #6 on: October 15, 2012, 14:46:02 PM »

i only need to get into the top 18 of my country to quallify... but i cannot catch up when i cannot build buidlings now can i ?
SCRUB
Reporter

« Reply #7 on: October 15, 2012, 14:48:24 PM »

i suppose not.

Tiger, Krum, Oton.

PLEASE give this man some resources.   He is a worthy competitor,

Give him the chance. 
multispeedz
Private

« Reply #8 on: October 15, 2012, 14:49:49 PM »

i suppose not.

Tiger, Krum, Oton.

PLEASE give this man some resources.   He is a worthy competitor,

Give him the chance.  

Thank you for helping. I will await their answer!
« Last Edit: October 15, 2012, 14:50:31 PM by multispeedz » Logged
tiger
Community Manager

« Reply #9 on: October 15, 2012, 14:59:53 PM »

Unfortunatly no, we cant help you. We cant help any qualifier what so ever. But seeing your problem, maybe we improve the game so it cant hapen to any player in future.

tiger
multispeedz
Private

« Reply #10 on: October 15, 2012, 15:09:10 PM »

to be honnest thats pretty unfair... you guys see that there is a problem in your game mechanics and i got screwed ?........
whitecowboy
Private

« Reply #11 on: October 15, 2012, 18:52:58 PM »

to be honnest thats pretty unfair... you guys see that there is a problem in your game mechanics and i got screwed ?........

I's not only unfair for Multispeedz, but also for the competition. Countries with less than 15 players can't get a full team this way *sad*
tiger
Community Manager

« Reply #12 on: October 15, 2012, 20:11:13 PM »

Rules of game are set at the beggining. Guys who logged in first few days dont have problem. after 7 days of play, you stand little chance to compete against others. If we help any player, then others could say, why didnt we got some army or resources from you. Others can complain, administration helped that guy so i am out of top 15... But preventing that to hapend by making lvl 4 buildings for workers(wood, iron, stone) at start of era could solve such cases in future.

tiger
multispeedz
Private

« Reply #13 on: October 15, 2012, 20:35:51 PM »

Rules of game are set at the beggining. Guys who logged in first few days dont have problem. after 7 days of play, you stand little chance to compete against others. If we help any player, then others could say, why didnt we got some army or resources from you. Others can complain, administration helped that guy so i am out of top 15... But preventing that to hapend by making lvl 4 buildings for workers(wood, iron, stone) at start of era could solve such cases in future.

Not when you are in a plane the 8th when it started and are 8 days without any internet at all! its not helping if i get my start ammount of resources now is it ? Its a flaw in the game mechanics and some people (in this case me) are left with n-o-t-h-i-n-g! I can hardly imagine anyone would have a complaint if someone got his fair start after 7 days... i'm not asking for 100k of troops.

And maybe i don't have a chance in competing. But at least i am given a chance then!
multispeedz
Private

« Reply #14 on: October 15, 2012, 20:39:02 PM »

I's not only unfair for Multispeedz, but also for the competition. Countries with less than 15 players can't get a full team this way *sad*

yeah the balkan countries hav the biggest head start in this game with so many playing members. But then again... the game is also from the balkans.. (bulgaria)
« Last Edit: October 15, 2012, 20:41:42 PM by multispeedz » Logged
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: