Imperia Online International
March 28, 2024, 15:08:37 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Reporters' Competition  (Read 11291 times)
Oton
Community Manager

« on: September 29, 2012, 09:02:18 AM »

Here you can post the texts for the Reporters' Competition.
Please, leave a username and Realm after the text, so we can contact you, if we approve you.

--BigBadBob--
Reporter

« Reply #1 on: September 29, 2012, 22:26:52 PM »

After days and days of exchanging hostilites the long awaited moment has finally come: the war was declared between two strongest aliances in the realm: Nocny24h and Wawel. Aggressors hunger for victory grew with every passing night. They lured in the dark waiting for the their enemy's slightest mistake to deal a killing blow to the unsecured army.

BigBadBob, Realm Poland 17
fsateles
Private

« Reply #2 on: September 30, 2012, 20:19:25 PM »

A guerra é inevitável, pois, a sede de poder é inerente a todo ser humano. É o momento em que os homens sacam suas armas e liberam seus instintos mais primitivos com um único objetivo: vencer. A mistura de sangue e luxuria leva os guerreiros mais ávidos ao êxtase e a morte se torna algo mais que banal. À aqueles que perseguem a utopia chamada paz, meus pêsames, vocês sofrerão, serão traídos pelos seus próprios companheiros, pois, a guerra é cada um por sí. Não seja desatento, confie em ninguém, observe aqueles que dizem ser seus aliados e estaja sempre um passo a frente; emboscadas são comuns. Lutem guerreiros! Colham o sangue de seus inimigos e sirvam-se em taças de ouro. Não há espaço para a piedade pois o mais importante é a sua sobrevivência.

Language: Brazilian Portuguese.

fsateles, Realm Portuguese 17
khan81
i come back
Reporter

I come back

« Reply #3 on: October 01, 2012, 11:39:29 AM »

A battle is the manifestation fight in a war involving two or more parties, each trying to overcome the other. Battles are usually held during wars or military campaigns and can be defined in terms of spatial, temporal and action.
This day I will briefly battle between two titans, two old enemies, two of the best knights of today, two people with honor and devotion. Since the beginning of this realm this  two were followed , spying but they avoided their carefully prepared armies to destroy armies arrived.All this time all the players were interested in this fight because this fight was depended on who wins or who will be the loser of that realm.In finally Darknight  defeated Shadowlord after a battle that lasted 36 rounds.Congratulations to winner and losers because they t keep  us breathless by the end of the realm. So that is for today I'll be back tomorrow with a new battle and new news. *rose*

Language: Romanian English Spanish
khan81 ,Realm blitz5 ROMANIA

« Last Edit: October 12, 2012, 11:14:20 AM by khan81 » Logged
celtictiger
Private

« Reply #4 on: October 01, 2012, 19:38:49 PM »

Et voila...

La Guerre des Guerres... La Coupe du Monde des meilleurs guerriers de IO arrive a grands pas... L'evenement que tous les IOners attendent pour enfin determiner qui sont les plus forts, les plus grands, les plus valeureux combattants de la planete IO.

Qui va oser se meler a cette incroyable competition? Qui va pretendre au titre supreme de Champion du Monde IO?

C'est ce que nous allons voir dans les jours qui viennent... et vous pouvez compter sur votre reporter Celtic Tiger pour vous narrer les plus beaux evenements des batailles a venir... quand des hordes sauvages et assoifes de sang viendront etancher leur soif dans les villages de nos combattants, tuant et pillant... je serai la, au coeur de l'action.

Je vous ferai entendre les tocsins de la guerre, les chocs des epees, les cris sourds des mourants... et les cris de victoire des combattants...

Je vous ferai vivre ces batailles !

Vive IO, vive les IOners! et vive la Coupe du Monde!

Celtictiger realm 80 and 85
« Last Edit: October 01, 2012, 19:39:54 PM by celtictiger » Logged
krath0s
Reporter

« Reply #5 on: October 01, 2012, 20:05:08 PM »

Hello , my nickname is KrAtH0S ,  I am playing on Realm Blitz 15 and Romanian9 . I’m playing  Imperia Online for 3 years, and I think it’s the best browser game in the world. It would be a privilege for me to be a Reporter at the IO World Cup . I wrote a text to improve my qualities for this job.

Once upon a time, the land was dominated by chaos and disorder. There where small villages, with a few people inside them… They were attacked constantly  by barbarian population.Then some men decided to unificate the tribes . Slowly, the villages were having an advisor who helped them to improve their qualities and skills . The people saw that it was much better when they were together, so they choosed a man who can unify all tribes,and make a powerfull kingdom.
  Now the villages become fortresses, where people can live in peace and no one can attack them. Years later … the leaders thought that by unifying their small fortresses, they would become more powerful,their lands would become larger and larger… Those powerfull kingdoms were having big armyes, with strong and loyal soldiers. With this army,they started to conquer the world ! Only the best will win!

It’s 100%  original. I can write in English  and Romanian as well !
Thank you *Smiley*
kopaka
Private

« Reply #6 on: October 01, 2012, 20:57:51 PM »

Într-o uimitoare batalie, soldatii jucatorului 2SNIPER au invins si au umilit trupele imperianului kopaka. Soldatii lui kopaka nu au avut nici-o sansa. 2SNIPER a atacat provincia 2 ai lui kopaka cu:

301 lancieri
23514 lancieri grei
9602 spadasini grei
9496 cavalerie grea
556 arcasi
28759 arcasi grei
58 berbeci
157 catapulte
188 baliste evil4

kopaka avea in provincia 2
500 lancieri
450 spadasini
1800 cavalerie usoara
1150 arcasi
kopaka nu a avut nici-o sansa *sos* *sos* *sos* *sos*

2SNIPER a pierdut 49 de soldati si 23 de puncte networth, si a capturat
2,2M lemn
499,96K fier
1,66 piatra.

In schimb, kopaka a pierdut 2584 de puncte networth si a pierdut marea majoritate a soldatilor din provincie.

Lupta a fost o mare infrangere pentru kopaka, care imediat a incercat sa adere la GardaDeFier, o alianta destul de puternica de pe locul 28 pentru a se proteja.
 Oare oamenii lui kopaka vor reusi sa se apere de tirania lui 2SNIPER? evil4 evil4
E un mister. Insa daca nu or vor face, 2SNIPER va arunca satul intr-o anarhie si distrugere totala...... *black_eye* *sos*

Pot sa scriu si in romana, dar si in engleza si germana foarte bine.
Sper sa va placa.

kopaka, Realm Romanian 10
SCRUB
Reporter

« Reply #7 on: October 02, 2012, 13:22:21 PM »

My background in IO.  Started Playing Imperia Online in Nov. 2007  My Original name  PYGMILIAN.

it was early morning in the fields outside the Great castle. the fog was rolling in from the east, as the attacking army hid beneath its shroud. Great men of valor , stealth and Honor prepared for war against the insurmountable walls of his enemy. Perniciously  the archers took aim upon his foes, and let loose a barrage of arrows, Striking down the unsuspecting spear men in their path.  A Great roar was heard all over the land as the Clash of titans Began.
     The thunderous roar of Hooves beating the Plain  could be heard for miles as the Aggressor unwittingly was ensnared in a cleverly Planned trap, as re-enforcements came from his rear and crushed him .

I write in American English

kl1m
Reporter

« Reply #8 on: October 08, 2012, 01:30:13 AM »

Long ago, in the 1960sand 1970s, war reporters enjoyed the opinion of extremely cynical guys looking for blood and sensation. A famous book of a journalist who covered fights in Kongo in early 1960s was titled "Anyone Here Been Raped and Speaks English?" - with this words a British reporter addressed African women in a refugee camp.

Nowadays, while still cynical, war reporters show emotions and often engage on one of the sides of the conflict they cover. When Yasser Arafat got severely ill, a BBC reporter swept on air, breaking in a second all rules of the code of her company which proudly claims to be impartial.

I tend to support the conservative look. Cynicism, while morally doubtful, from the purely professional point of view helps a journalist to remain impartial. Emotions are fine on the reader's or viewer's side, but for a reporter they spell a danger of forgetting about facts.

Well, Imperia Online is neither Kongo nor Gaza Strip. Yet emotions often seem to grow here just as high. Some defeated players verbally offend the attacker with words you would only justify if they were actually raped or heavily wounded. Now these people are to become reporters and write often about their own battles, or those performed by their friends...

Is it a good idea? Let's see.

game nick: kl1m
languages: English, Polish, French
realms: Poland 12, Int'l 30, Beta 111, Mega Blitz 140,
SCRUB
Reporter

« Reply #9 on: October 08, 2012, 16:09:45 PM »

The Horn Blew and the Combatants took the stage.  The Judge announced over the Loud speaker.

LET THE GAMES BEGIN

A thunderous roar erupted in the arena!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
krath0s
Reporter

« Reply #10 on: October 08, 2012, 20:44:29 PM »

Good Luck Everyone!

Let The Games Begin!

Lords, get on your position,the great battle is  comming!
kl1m
Reporter

« Reply #11 on: October 09, 2012, 00:53:00 AM »

So, what about the new interface decidated for reporters? Where should we log in and post?
SCRUB
Reporter

« Reply #12 on: October 09, 2012, 14:05:37 PM »

i wqould assume if you do not have the private link at this point you were not accepted as a reporter
kl1m
Reporter

« Reply #13 on: October 09, 2012, 15:06:34 PM »

I received a private message that I am accepted, and asked to choose a login and password. I replied immediately providing the data required.

24 hours passed and nothing happened.

That is not the way I like to be treated.
kl1m
Reporter

« Reply #14 on: October 09, 2012, 15:09:24 PM »

i wqould assume (...)

Assumptions often happen to be wrong, and even offensive. It is usually better to KNOW.
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: