Imperia Online International
April 23, 2024, 15:05:21 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: R4 experiences  (Read 7890 times)
k_mihai
« on: December 19, 2007, 21:06:37 PM »

I started to play R4E5 with the intent to finish a whole era, because people spoked about a kick ass era, and mostly, since Hiske invited in in Wildcats, after i met her in R7 this summer  (also played in R4E4, but not for very long).

Well, now, i`m a little more experienced. My Wildcats period was filled with goods and bads, and as u all know the drama, i won`t insist on that too much. The most important thing there is that i became freind with Hiske, who`s a wonderful leader, who spams every day with cute war reports *Tongue*
Thank u for being a very good friend, kittie, and remember that u will always be za quin  *rose*

Also, the war IIIII had an impact on me since it forced me to adopt a new strategy. They went for a combination of strong armies, big forts, no low points, and while Wildcats still existed, we always hoped for a rematch, so i redesigned my empire to achieve an army who can defeat both their armies and their forts, while keeping them in my 2x, which meant that i must have had mostly offensive researches, troops, and no other things. That`s why i avoided high net point investment common to people in my point range, like level 7 fort or higher borders. i only invested in med, to have a large recruiting base (and to comepsnate for the large number of mountains in my empire -3). That strategy helped me also to confrond the difficulties posed by my cornered position, which kept me out of many targets .... When Wildcats disbanded, i continued this strategy because i wanted to see if it can works, experimenting different things is what i like a lot in IO. I started to kill my neightbors and I ended up with a marshal star, my first one.

That world was was a very good idea, which compensate for the many weaknesses of the new alliance system used in r4 this era. I was my biggest war ever fought, and i`m proud that i managed well. Thx again, quin for inviting me, nebthe, for accepting me, and reaccao for the idea, we really should do it again.

Well, i must thanks again Hiske for being true friends and a nice girl (sometimes spammer *Tongue*). U rule  *rose* Maybe, we will meet again, someday *Smiley*

I also want to thank Nebthe and Tiger for the advices thy gave regarding the army composition  *bear*

I also want to congratulate my former enemies from IIIII, Teddy Bears and Roimperiu, i learned a lot from u. Thank again to my allies in Uruk_hai, we ruled  *dance*

One of my last armies

The big star, ofc

My provinces

« Last Edit: December 19, 2007, 21:22:07 PM by k_mihai » Logged
nasio
Captain

« Reply #1 on: December 19, 2007, 22:09:33 PM »

You are a great player mihail ,and very nice story  *bravo*

good luck next era *rose* *bear*
Naylrod
« Reply #2 on: December 19, 2007, 22:18:08 PM »

You were once on my list (most wanted kills), because of your murder on my teammate Fidelitas. Then I tried to get you to join us, wich you rejected  *sad*   .... Anyhow I had a close look at your skills during my short appearance in the big war, so I am glad I put you off that list. Maybe we'll have a clash next era.  *Smiley*
k_mihai
« Reply #3 on: December 19, 2007, 22:18:24 PM »

Thx nasio! u`re an experienced and dedicated player  *bear*

hmm, forgot to tell that i played as polish200 in R4
kgyuszko
« Reply #4 on: December 20, 2007, 12:35:50 PM »

It was a pleasure to play with you in the big war.
We were TheCrazyTeam:)
k_mihai
« Reply #5 on: December 20, 2007, 12:41:16 PM »

You were once on my list (most wanted kills), because of your murder on my teammate Fidelitas. Then I tried to get you to join us, wich you rejected  *sad*   .... Anyhow I had a close look at your skills during my short appearance in the big war, so I am glad I put you off that list. Maybe we'll have a clash next era.  *Smiley*

thx  *bear* i`m sorry that we din`t played too much in the war

It was a pleasure to play with you in the big war.
We were TheCrazyTeam:)

yes, we ruled, i won`t forget our last two desperate attacks which turned the scales of the war ....

I would like to add a special thanks to a very experienced player and a nice and pretty girl, Jane_Air/Nora/Athina  *rose*. Thank you Ina for helping me to overcome my fear of having too many mountains  *bear* I hope we will be neighbors again in another era or realm  *kiss*
Kirania
Private

« Reply #6 on: December 20, 2007, 12:51:32 PM »

NOw Polish... fess up:  HOW BIG IS THE CRUSH ON HISKEEEEEE Huh?Huh???
we get a sense from the posts and the Hiskee puppy attitude and Hiske every line in your opening post here.... but hey tell us how  *Shocked* is this crush?

*kissgirl*
k_mihai
« Reply #7 on: December 20, 2007, 12:53:52 PM »

neh, she was my leader and is best IO friend, had a tough time this era, and some nice words are required IMO ....
« Last Edit: December 20, 2007, 12:54:05 PM by k_mihai » Logged
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: