Imperia Online International
March 29, 2024, 03:31:44 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: PREMIUM ACCOUNTS  (Read 3477 times)
gorguskhan
Private

« on: September 18, 2012, 04:38:29 AM »

As a PREMIUM account has a special value and benefits, all those benefits MUST be kept the whole time. Why to spend such a bunch of money if when a fucking bastard bum, comes and ANY of the benefits work??!!!
tiger
Community Manager

« Reply #1 on: September 18, 2012, 08:12:23 AM »

I dont understand your question.
Example: If you activate Premium on 1 months, then you have all benefits for 1 month. They all work for 1 month.

tiger
Croatian Community Manager
muradulislam
Sergeant

« Reply #2 on: October 28, 2012, 08:34:38 AM »

i think he means, he activated premium and somebody still beat him and destroy the army  *hahaha* *hahaha* *hahaha* *hahaha* *crazy*
gorguskhan
Private

« Reply #3 on: February 08, 2013, 04:42:18 AM »

nahhhhh !!! i meant that all the "advantages" as PREMIUM members are disable when someone attacks as, WHY??
We spent lots of money for the WHOLE game  NOT for moments of the game. I think that if the game disable our BENEFITS during an attack we SHOULD be REFUND the money of that period of time BECAUSE we pay for the WHOLE GAME NOT FOR MOMENTS..... I am talking with an attorney and he agrees with me.... sooooo....

tiger
Community Manager

« Reply #4 on: February 08, 2013, 10:02:07 AM »

Premium works all the time and its not disabled when you get attacked.
During attacke, there is special rules like you cant instant transport resources, market capacity isnt the sum of all markets, just the one in curent province, but thats not premium feautures.

tiger
gorguskhan
Private

« Reply #5 on: February 08, 2013, 12:19:32 PM »

queueing constructions or researchs, is a PREMIUM capacity and that is disable..... and as PREMIUM we should not get disable any function... otherwis WHY WE PAY SUCH TONS OF MONEY???
tiger
Community Manager

« Reply #6 on: February 08, 2013, 12:38:30 PM »

Its specificly said even in premium that queues dont work under attack. If you started buildings or research before attack, it works, but under attack it doesnt work to avoid people spending all resources that way. This is war game after all.

tiger
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: