Imperia Online International
April 26, 2024, 06:43:46 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Tell me how much you spend and tell you HAVE BENEFITS  (Read 1885 times)
cardel
Private

« on: August 29, 2012, 07:15:28 AM »

this happens in spanish 21

cardel

DIME CUANTO GASTAS Y TE DIRE QUE BENEFICIOS TIENES
« : Hoy a las 05:13:07 »

rushcobra

ATTENTION MODERATORS!
«: August 24, 2012, 9:19:06"

GREETINGS TEAM HONORABLE Imperia Online THE REASON OF THIS MESSAGE IS TO NOTIFY THE SERIOUS events in SPANISH WORLD 21.
I AM CLON_DE_ARAMLS Alliance leader NEWFOUNDLAND AND SPANISH WORLD TOP 1 21 THIS MORNING DAY (AUGUST 24) Imperia TIME ALLIANCE MEMBER URUGUAY
TAKE CONTROL OF MY FIRST OFFICIAL ACCOUNT OF CATTLE AND HALF eliminated expelling ALLIANCE, INTRODUCING THE FEW THAT COULD TO URUGUAY http://clip2net.com/s/2eIrq ALLIANCE
DONATED THE ARMY (CAN SEE HOW raised the value of the partnership) and destroying the REST ANNEX IMAGE http://clip2net.com/s/2eHLy
Himself from the accounts that were not as CONTROL ensured expel two times to not have more access to the Alliance NEWFOUNDLAND
The account that contained information STOLE CATTLE MANY OTHER This was done as a test of loyalty TO ALLY AND AS THERE WAS NO EVIDENCE THAT multiaccounts
I PUT MY OWN EVIDENCE AS A Kindly check to confirm what I say, at no time have violated RELGAS GAME.
Many of the players affected by these actions are STRONGLY discouraged like me because we talk about investment MONTH LONG TIME AND MONEY
I AM A GAMER Imperia has enjoyed for several years and am also VERY GOOD CUSTOMER OF YOURSELF AND YOU WILL NOTICE THAT ALL ME HE WAS HANDLED WITH DIAMONDS
However this sort of thing makes the game MISS ESSENCE AND REALISM AND forced to leave this great game.
If you look at the alliance can notice that many CONSUME DIAMONDS, WE REPRESENT A CLIENT ASSETS AND INCOME FOR YOU.
I mention all this because URUGUAY ALLIANCE CAUSES THE ABANDONMENT AND WITHDRAWAL OF THE ALLIANCE FOR TRAPS NEWFOUNDLAND HAS DONE.
APPLY TO KNOW IF YOU CAN RESET ALL THIS HAPPENED AND DID THE ALLIANCE URUGUAY (EN CONCREO BOSTERITO) is cheating and if not possible, at least if I ASK SOMETHING. ORDER TO MOVE FORWARD IN THE GAME. I only ask you to let me get my BROTHERS OF THE ALLIANCE expelled from SPEAK OF ILLEGALLY F_E_N_I_X, cattle, JAME23, AMONG OTHERS.
I HOPE THIS REQUEST TAKE INTO ACCOUNT THAT DEPENDS BECAUSE OF THE ALLIANCE OF NEWFOUNDLAND ENGLISH 21 AND STILL KEEP PLAYING YOUR CUSTOMERS Imperia.

This publucacion came out a few days ago, opened an interesting debate on the spanish21, on multiple accounts and cheating ........ but apparently in this day you have to spend good money and more power tengra and influence in the game moderators sonre ............ must be a moderator or playing with another name, and this alliance that long ago she was accused of cheating were negative when the value of the alliance .............. moderators said it was a fault of the game ......... then this same alliance previous public denunciation ago, recognizing that it had crossed the pass between his members (clearly violating the regulations on the prohibition of passing the pass account) if I'm not mistaken you can call multiaccounts, ....... Okay, okay it, guys prevails and friends (I'll write it in all caps because I'm screaming to see if you can hear throughout the imperia) ............. cheating!! SEAN multiaccounts .......!! ............ ALLOWED!! ............. in this day denounced the alliance that someone unscrupulous had used the account of his first officer and expelled its members and could not go back to ....... OTRS TODAY ARE TOGETHER AGAIN!!! ............. So no matter if you're multiaccounting, cheater ...... sorry!! ..... use failures for their own game .......... not care about that, Send a message to the moderators saying how much you spend on the game that they will solve it ........ Greetings friends Imperians, we trap, jodamos to others, we multicuetas, that's why our money ........... dastamos (before I close this comment clarified that I also buy diamonds and took imperia muchoa years playing, I can look at me and stop playing angry, think they lose "little money") ............ Greetings friends .....!! LIVING THE FUCK!!

JAME23

THEFT OF ACCOUNTS
«: August 24, 2012, 8:40:33"

unfortunately we rrobaron several accounts which give passwords to other guilds so do not claim single example
echo echo already know this only queiro as these accounts were driven by an unscrupulous player principles and dignity besides that is a big traitor
is there any way for studying the case with some evidence of messages we can leave those accounts reenter wing alliance

This is one of the accounts involved and re-entered the alliance ?? or be a MultiCuenta ?

pabloschug
Global Moderator

Re: STOLEN ACCOUNTS
«Reply # 14 on: August 24, 2012, 10:44:51»

Let me clarify first that if you acknowledge that several players had the password and entered many accounts already if this is not allowed. Lack of codes, treason or whatever you call this out of the game ... Each one is responsible for your account, if you give the password to more than one player then there is no longer any claim after you not stolen, the password you gave yourself. I close this topic here. Please avoid sanctions.

QUESTION ............... This moderator is saying that it is legal to give the password,?? ............. so much money put or put the leader of that alliance to return after all part of the same alliance??

The same moderator can explain how that happened when it says that there can be no claim???

I leave a small review of what's happening in the world spanish 21, do not really know what to do because if you cheat, you're multiaccounting but you say you spend money you pay and you get benefits that normal people can not access, if any international moderator who has no vested interest can help me or tell me I have to write a quine thank you ............. just be censored by Spanish forum moderators for making these allegations ............... thanks for the help

cardel
Private

« Reply #1 on: August 29, 2012, 07:16:50 AM »

Cardel Sorry, you can publish the restricted posts or private messages on the forum.
tiger
Community Manager

« Reply #2 on: August 29, 2012, 09:42:12 AM »

Sory, but you cant post accusations publicly on forum.
Moderators on forum dont solve such stuff. We have game support on mail to which you can send your complaint to on spanish(because there si a lot of stuff i dont understand in your compalint) - support_es@imperialsupport.org - please write usernames of players which were kicked out and when it hapend and they willl check what hapend. But nobody hacks accounts. Players just share their password to much.

tiger
Croatian Community Manager
cardel
Private

« Reply #3 on: August 29, 2012, 13:32:09 PM »

THANKS
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: