Imperia Online International
April 25, 2024, 17:22:36 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Admin help alliance gruz007 on serb/cro 4  (Read 6544 times)
pavlefanatic
Private

« on: August 27, 2012, 21:45:06 PM »

On server srb/cro 4. One player told me he would get me an ban because he knows admin personally. And let me tell you how and when i got the ban ...
If i got ban immediately after the logging its ok. But when admin wait for me to deploy the army (divide) to all province and then ban me (5 sec after divide army arrived)... hahaha it is not right it was done on purpose. None of the players from gruz007 could not win against my army so they must call help, because their relationship with admin they did the impossible... No matter what you say that i do its is not true reason why i got ban i know and that admin know... disgrace.  Whatever you write, you can not wash a ton of shit that you made.... i will force you to eat them.  *crazy*
Kunda
Private

« Reply #1 on: August 27, 2012, 21:51:55 PM »

Malo si promasio i temu i forum.. Bilo bi dosta lakse da se javis na Srpski forum i da vidis sa nasim predstavnicima IO zakona..
Inace ne ocekuj da ce ti vojska biti vracena il tako nesto.. i sumnjam da bi ti slozili bananu da nemas barem neku sitnicu, da nisi ulazio na neciji acc, radio malo nelegalne trgovine il tako nesto.. niko nije 100% cist, al ama bas niko.. (cast 0,1% izuzetaka) ..

I jebo sve, jer na greskama se , al ne na svojim vec na tudjim!
tiger
Community Manager

« Reply #2 on: August 27, 2012, 22:27:44 PM »

I have to dissapoint you. You were banned because you cheated on market. If you wish details, you can write username and realm and ask ban reason. But i am pretty sure you and your friends know what you did. And we dont choose time to ban, we ban when we do check and find that someone is guilty. And for player writting that he know someone, well i can write that i know Elvis Presley - but i doubt a lot of people will belive me. You can report his message as insultive - we dont like people pretending to be admin or know admins, so he will be silenced.

tiger
Croatian Community Manager
pavlefanatic
Private

« Reply #3 on: August 27, 2012, 22:29:05 PM »

A da poznato nam je da i gruzovci dizu kredit sa acc igraca iz saveza koji su bili pregazeni i salju sebi gold ali nee to nije zabranjeno... a da znaju admina pa se ne brinu.... sramota!
pavlefanatic
Private

« Reply #4 on: August 27, 2012, 22:41:23 PM »

How i possibly can cheat i dont have any script? you Admin people are little saucy... i didnt use any tool or bug to profit.... so tell me how i am hacking?
tiger
Community Manager

« Reply #5 on: August 27, 2012, 22:48:32 PM »

Nobody told that you are hacking. I just said you cheated on market. As i said, i can give you details in private message, i wont be discussing details publicly on forum, only in private message and with owners of accs.

tiger
Croatian Community Manager
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: