Imperia Online International
April 19, 2024, 01:34:17 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: empty chest  (Read 5535 times)
Raael
Sergeant

« on: August 25, 2012, 23:22:01 PM »

I just paid 5 diamonds for a chest which was empty.. I find it unacceptable that i can get empty chests when im paying real money for it. I was considering buy the chest for 25 diamonds but now i wont because i wont risk using 25 diamonds and getting nothing in return.. in the future you should change the game so that you can't get nothing in the chests you pay for. Either that or you should add a disclaimer in BIG LETTERS telling that there is a chance you get nothing when using real world money.

I expect that you refund my 5 diamonds..
« Last Edit: August 25, 2012, 23:22:36 PM by Raael » Logged
Kunda
Private

« Reply #1 on: August 25, 2012, 23:25:25 PM »

Greetings... You can say goodbye to  thoose 5 deamonds  *hahaha* *hahaha*

I jebo sve, jer na greskama se , al ne na svojim vec na tudjim!
tiger
Community Manager

« Reply #2 on: August 26, 2012, 10:00:42 AM »

In description of gifts its stated you may get(not you will get) some gift in certain value. that value could be huge, but you can get nothing also. Its game of chance and risk - chances to get nothing are small, but they exist and hapen sometimes. But you can get huge resources or army, so getting nothing sometimes is compensated by getting a lot some other time.

tiger
Croatian Community Manager
Raael
Sergeant

« Reply #3 on: August 26, 2012, 10:25:35 AM »

im sorry Tiger but that is incorrect.. This is taken from your glossary and it has nothing to do with temple gifts..

Imperia Online’s official holiday module. Several times an era, on holidays of general validity selected on Imperia Online’s discretion, players have the exclusive opportunity to exchange gifts, thus, celebrating and testifying their noble generosity, unlimited loyalty and deepest respects to the partners in war and peace. The upcoming implementation of Gifts, along with all relevant deadlines regarding sending and opening, is always announced in in-game news and/or system message. The available gifts are: resources, army, diamonds and premium. You can send all kind of gifts to the same player unlimitedly. Each player can receive army and resources equal to not more than 100 hours his/her total production of wood, iron and stone in gold equivalent.

There are two types of gifts with army and resources:
- a gift worth the 5-hour production of the receiver (at the price of 5 diamonds);
- a gift worth the 10-hour production of the receiver (at the price of 10 diamonds).
So, during the same Gift session each player can receive at the most 10 resource gift and 10 army gifts for 10 diamonds each or 20 resource gifts and 20 army gifts for 5 diamonds each.

NB! The content of a gift is NOT subtracted from sender’s current property, only price’s value in diamonds is. The amount of resources and/or army you’ve sent to a player will increase if his production gets higher at the time of opening the gift. However, even if receiver’s production gets lower, the amount won’t be any smaller than the one at the time of sending. Gifts with diamonds are sent solely with purchased diamonds. Players at less than 10 000 net worth points cannot send gifts with earned diamonds. Once a day during the whole Gift session, there are Happy hour special 20% discounts. Happy hours are announced solely on Imperia Online’s official Facebook page. The first gift a player receives is purchased at half price unless there is an active happy hour.

The section about the temple doesn't describe this either

Population's religious refuge. The temple is the symbol of faith, so its levels generate +2 daily Happiness points. It’s the place the sovereign can visit every day and face gods’ will towards his Empire, receiving or not a gift in Happiness, decreasing of research time, gold and resource, whose amount is equal to 1/2 - 32-hours income of your Empire without the gold and army whose amount is equal to ½ -32h Empire’s production, excluding gold income. A player can open one gift per day for free. But if he has already taken a free gift from the Temple at least 3 times, he will have the chance to open a second gift for the day for 5 diamonds. If he has already taken a gift for 5 diamonds at least 3 times, he will have the chance to open a third gift for the day for 15 diamonds. If he has already taken a gift for 15 diamonds at least 3 times, he will have the chance to open a fourth gift for the day for 25 diamonds. If he has already taken a gift for 25 diamonds at least 3 times, he will have the chance to open a fifth gift for the day for 49 diamonds. If he has already taken a gift for 49 diamonds at least 3 times, he will have the chance to open a sixth gift for the day for 99 diamonds.

All in all, the documentation of the features of your game is not adequate. Even after reading your material i was not aware that i risk getting nothing and that is not satisfactory. Not even in the temple menu are you made aware of this risk..

I still expect that you refund my 5 diamonds.

reni
Tricky Knight
Major

« Reply #4 on: August 26, 2012, 17:51:48 PM »

Where did you read that free one can also be empty?  *freak*

Just for your curiosity, i once got a 49 diamond temple gift empty  *crazy*
« Last Edit: August 26, 2012, 17:52:35 PM by reni » Logged
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: