Imperia Online International
March 28, 2024, 20:59:56 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: CHEATING!: ARE THE MODERATORS ACTING AGAINST PLAYERS W/ SEVERAL ACCOUNTS?  (Read 3747 times)
pmra4
Private

« on: August 21, 2012, 20:53:18 PM »

THE ANSWER IS NO, AT LEAST FOR THE SPANISH SITE.

Apologies for posting this in the international site, but eh Spanish moderators are simply ignoring my complains about players playing with several accounts at the same time  *sos*

I was expelled from an Alliance just because I refuse to give the password of my account to the leader (who expressly requested me to do this).  The leader confessed to me that he held the password of more than 40 ACCOUNTS (all the members of the Alliance) and he usually log into them to make contributions to the treasury of the Alliance etc.

I REPORTED THIS TO THE SPANISH MODERATORS MORE THAN 1 WEEK AGO.  They never replied to my claim.  As I received no answer, I posted the claim in the forum - I was inmediatelly banish  from the forum *black_eye* BUT as of today, more than 1 WEEK after my complain, the player CONTROLING MORE THAN 40 ACCOUNTS IS STILL PLAYING WITHOUT ANY PROBLEM (and using 40 accounts at the same time).

This is frustrating  evil3 and I'm seriously thinking to leave the game.  In addition, as I was banish from the forum, I cannot send any e-mail to the moderators to ASK them why the f*&· they have not made anything with my claim.

Any views or help on this will be welcome   *hahaha*

« Last Edit: August 21, 2012, 22:49:55 PM by pmra4 » Logged
___justus_
Lieutenant

« Reply #1 on: August 22, 2012, 12:46:59 PM »

welcome!  *hihi*
if it real then really it is fantastic illness in the game if a player can control so many accounts!
because the human is bad he tend to cheat *Smiley*
so,the human like that should not be released *Smiley*

i am oppenent for so much babysitters in an account and same for a player>he should not be the savior of that so much accounts!

resources for treasure of the alliance,this also is a trick..
and if you say it is legal then you will see a lot of abandoned players account in course of time.
and if you say you are free to use all then you can fight against so many kamikaze accounts too and either dead donaters for the alliances.
further,this is not good for user too!

lost time,
interest in tricks,
bored faces,
dying brains,
tainted victories,lie smile,

crowns,goes to dead of the kingdom.
everone living in a lie,
in the dark rooms,
somewhere inland,
we lost,
the warrior's soul,
going to the garbage,
step by step,
he is dead!

« Last Edit: August 22, 2012, 12:59:44 PM by ___justus_ » Logged

Slave for justice and vengeance
tiger
Community Manager

« Reply #2 on: August 22, 2012, 13:06:49 PM »

Public accusations are not welcomed on any forum.
Send me name of players and realm you wish to be checked in private message and they will be checked.

tiger
Croatian Community Manager
pmra4
Private

« Reply #3 on: August 22, 2012, 23:39:15 PM »

This is not a public accusation.  [:-}  I have mention no names *Grin*

This is a complain about the way the Spanish moderators have treated my accusation: they have basically done nothing   rant.

It makes no sense to send you the names: they play in the Spanish real (Spanish23), and all the evidence of them being multiaccounts is in Spanish - unless you have Spanish skill, this will be a waiste of time  *pardon*

Your Spanish colleagues should have my complain - I would be much obliged  *bravo* if you could ask them for the satus of this  *heart*

I love emoticons. Is this evident?  *hihi*
reni
Tricky Knight
Major

« Reply #4 on: August 23, 2012, 01:11:08 AM »

This is not a public accusation.  [:-}  I have mention no names *Grin*

This is a complain about the way the Spanish moderators have treated my accusation: they have basically done nothing   rant.

It makes no sense to send you the names: they play in the Spanish real (Spanish23), and all the evidence of them being multiaccounts is in Spanish - unless you have Spanish skill, this will be a waiste of time  *pardon*

Your Spanish colleagues should have my complain - I would be much obliged  *bravo* if you could ask them for the satus of this  *heart*

I love emoticons. Is this evident?  *hihi*

Anyway names are not in spanish, nor in any other language. So just send them to Tiger. That's the fastest way
pmra4
Private

« Reply #5 on: August 23, 2012, 02:58:41 AM »

I have already passed this to him  *gamer*

Sorry Im so freak about multiaccounts, but I have been playing online games for more than 2 years and its a plage!!!  It's sometimes already hard not to be a Premium, but its impossible to play a game where the players have the password of... 40 accounts at the same time!   *freak*

I also passed the e-mails to him, with a translation into English  *hahaha*

Sorry for typos and my gramma *Grin*  I have made 100s of mistakes for sure  *rose*

Many thanks all!  And let's see if the English moderators are more efficient than the Spanish ones!! (I'll keep you informed  *bravo*)

Best,

P.
___justus_
Lieutenant

« Reply #6 on: August 23, 2012, 08:44:55 AM »

i see that you did not any rule violation in this topic or did you?
yes,you didnt said about names.then sure we could speak about that matter in the forum.yes or no? i think yes..
please someone warm me if i also so illegal?   *crazy*  *pardon*

really! i also loves the emotions!
and sorry,if i am some freak *hihi*

and really sorry for my english too
but i would like to contunue in the forum  *heart* *Smiley*
« Last Edit: August 23, 2012, 08:49:31 AM by ___justus_ » Logged

pmra4
Private

« Reply #7 on: August 23, 2012, 15:14:54 PM »

Well, let's see

I'm still waiting for any kind of response / action from the moderatos  *hmm*  how many days do you need to check if a player is a multiplayer?  head_hurts_kr

In the meantime, let's keep the show going on!!  [:-} [:-} [:-} [:-}
pmra4
Private

« Reply #8 on: August 27, 2012, 10:25:00 AM »

No action has been taken against these players (please recall: they are confesed multi-accounts!).

Tiger has been a good guy and he has answer my e-mails, but the Spanish moderators have done NOTHING.  rant

I repeat: I have never plaid a online war game in which multi-accounts are so extended as in this game. And I have never plaid a online war game where the moderators wer so passive against multi-accounts.  *xxx*

This is disgusting: I quit the game.

Good luck fellows  *rose*
___justus_
Lieutenant

« Reply #9 on: August 28, 2012, 08:35:13 AM »

as i told before; if there any way to trick-people wants to use it for some advantages against other competitors in the realms.
i am sure that anyone of players are not willing for that angary works in a lot of user accounts!
but if you says it is legal then people are ambitious!
know you what i mean?

and,do you suppose that you prepared the freedom for the players?
no! surelly you were in wrong ways for to build of freedom!
because you prepared not freedoms>
actually,you was preparing the slavery for the players of imperia online.
but probably you cant notice that matter too.

but i have to speak more..because i want to explan...

« Last Edit: August 28, 2012, 08:38:17 AM by ___justus_ » Logged

colibeau
Private

« Reply #10 on: August 29, 2012, 08:08:28 AM »

Hi dear IO team, Im Colibeau in the realm spanish21 were suspicious activities have occurred!

First of all I'm a very good costumer of your game due to my extensive a frequent expend of money buying diamonds for my account! Yet one thousand (1000) and more us dollars!
Last week was very moved in the realm due to a conflictive war between the alliances Terranova and Uruguay.

Every gamer of the realm spanish21 acknowledges about the BUG at the beginning of the era, wich Terranova profits and growths, leaving behind all the others gamers and off course profiling for winning the era!

Resuming for you, the terranova first officer RESES had all the passwords of its own alliance members, someone who knew about that took all the passwords and expelled two members, F.E.N.I.X and him self, RESES, two times from the alliance. The rule says that you cannot entered more than two times in the same alliance, they post their complaint, the moderator answered that it was their fault due to share confidential information and holding more than one account in the same era! Finally the moderator closed the forum and everything rest clear! Today those two members suspiciously reached the alliance again after being expelled twice! We communicate with the moderators for having a answer and they haven't yet confirmed what happened!

Those accounts were toked for a member who previously had the passwords with knowledge of his owner and he did what he did, but is unfair that the moderators allowed this without a public statement, I invite you to analyzed the case and give us an answer, I'm in the name of mi alliance and some others alliances!

There are rumors that moderators have received money, is just a rumor and i can not say that is true, but its my obligation as a gamer to pose a complaint about this situation!

Sincerely hopping that you take note of my complaints and resolve my doubts

from Bogota, Colombia as Colibeau in realm spanish21.
cardel
Private

« Reply #11 on: August 29, 2012, 08:29:39 AM »

IO Dear colleagues, reading what I posted here that I also used this forum to find out how and to whom to complain about the same issue as I was speaking forum censured for making these allegations, about the pitfalls of the alliance Newfoundland and its members were never heard nor ........ answered in Tell me how much you spend and tell you HAVE BENEFITS leave some of the messages posted in the forum which was censored and discriminated ..... .. unfortunately the rumor that the moderators of the Hispanic world is circulating and do nothing to prove otherwise, continue to allow traps and taking special exceptions to this alliance (Newfoundland) and its leader ............ ........ not a complaint but a request for help, somebody who guide Pieda address, you heard my voice because I'm in the Hispanic world for denouncing fraud sensurado ..... thanks ......... I hope someone can help me to end corruption in the Hispanic world spanish21
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: