Imperia Online International
April 29, 2024, 00:16:29 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Alliances exist outside realms  (Read 2094 times)
Raael
Sergeant

« on: August 14, 2012, 11:49:22 AM »

My suggestion is that just like players have an account that exist independent of the realms so should alliances. My reasoning for this are many

- An alliance can exist across several realms and thus involve more people than they do now. The more people that are invested in the game this more money IO will make.
- Alliances can compete just like players can.. If alliances exist across realms they can compete for realm wins, be ranked acrosss realms and have achievements across realsm. This will make people more involved in their alliance, it will make it more fun to play in an alliance. All of the thinsg will translate to more profit for IO.

This measure will also facilitate coordination between alliance members, learning and immersion of the game for new players. An external allaince also brings new jobs and responsibility for the players. Allaince management is now responsible for the alliance across all the realms where they compete with individual realm commanders being in charge of the specific realm.

There are a lot of potential to make the game more immersive when it comes to joining an alliance.. I know this would be a MASSIVE change to the way that alliances work but i believe it will end up making people more involved and also being a lot of fun.
Raael
Sergeant

« Reply #1 on: August 14, 2012, 11:51:32 AM »

and people will be incouraged (by their alliance mates) to join more realms in order to help their alliance win more victories.. This will defintely mean that more diamonds will be sold.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: