Imperia Online International
March 29, 2024, 16:09:39 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: "Democracy" wins again  (Read 3271 times)
Viriatho
Private

« on: August 02, 2012, 19:32:08 PM »

Look at the poll, "yes" "yes but with flaws" "no" "dont answer"

2 yes and 1 no, the last one is kinda neutral wich give the yes the advantage, they pushed the players into the yes answer, great show of democracy guys, not only you proved the game design is absolutely crap, but you dont even want to admit you are wrong with this fake democracy voting.

As a player i allways bought diamonds, i buy because i can, because i can spend money, and in realm 80 i spent over 200 euros in diamonds, why? because i can. Now, i will not continue playing with this interface in place, unless you give us the option to change to the old one, also, the last option in the poll should have been "i want the option to change to the old one" instead of the "dont answer".

Wen realm 80 ends, im out of IO, not that you care, but to be honest i wont care either, because you showed us you dont care about players with this travesty called poll.
tiger
Community Manager

« Reply #1 on: August 02, 2012, 20:40:00 PM »

You had option NO to choose. So you could choose - NO - meaning you dont like it. We offered choice if you like it, you like some parts but some are for change, you dont like it or you dont care. You had all posibilities.

tiger
Croatian Community Manager
Viriatho
Private

« Reply #2 on: August 03, 2012, 18:47:58 PM »

I understand it have a yes and a no option but take a closer look at the poll options, and please give us a honest answer in this.

Yes -51 840
yes, but there are some flаws -35 684

Total yes - 87524

No - 38 770

See my point?
this of course is in game poll wich i bet most players dont feel like this, most dont even care about these polls, the forum poll for example dont have even 100 voters but all who voted and posted in the thread show their feelings about the new look, i see these as worried IO players who really like Imperia and are worried about the current interface, did you saw any post saying how good the new look is? NO, you didnt.

Another thing, remember the first artwork in Imperia? the soldier dead on his knees with the back full of arrows? well, that is the real Imperia, dark, violent with all the horros of medieval wars, the fun part, the "thing" that gives the game the imersion it had.

It started that way and now look more like a game for kids, are you trying to get that kind of market? Remember who have the money, its not them but the older players.
I really wish you guys good luck, i know all the changes that are coming and would love to be here trying them, but i cant look at all those colours and fancy butons... its not a medieval conquest game anymore.
Kunda
Private

« Reply #3 on: August 03, 2012, 19:21:07 PM »

Another thing, remember the first artwork in Imperia? the soldier dead on his knees with the back full of arrows? well, that is the real Imperia, dark, violent with all the horros of medieval wars, the fun part, the "thing" that gives the game the imersion it had.

It started that way and now look more like a game for kids, are you trying to get that kind of market? Remember who have the money, its not them but the older players.
I really wish you guys good luck, i know all the changes that are coming and would love to be here trying them, but i cant look at all those colours and fancy butons... its not a medieval conquest game anymore.

Epic! I adore you!  *bear*

I jebo sve, jer na greskama se , al ne na svojim vec na tudjim!
___justus_
Lieutenant

« Reply #4 on: August 09, 2012, 05:55:15 AM »

yes pool,maybe missed but important matter than the pool is the graphichs of the game!
my vote was not so hard > i said "good but not so good!"
i didnt say its horrible.but i want say real;
sure its not good! also,its horrible!

i want to talk about the real;
when i am in imperia online then i am in the darkness!
when i am in global map(imperial map either) i feel so bad! because i dont love darkness and i scares too!

please can you create some better for me? because i am dying in you!

dont look for age of empires anymore either for other games.
because you are in harm for this reason.

but really i was forgot the age of empires sinse from before 7-8 years!

we are in 2012?
then live in 2012 and first job you have to do that you have to look for a new painter artist..
i know what is art too..and i respect all works in arts! but this is not good work-i have to say!

first,believe in you and create! dont look for another one-you was imperia online!
everyone was looking for you but now you looking!

dont look
believe in you
and create first for yourself!

by the way > this age of game arts is for flash colours!
i think you have to be flash in colours and so certain!
because we live just in a computer's screen...

« Last Edit: August 09, 2012, 06:12:50 AM by ___justus_ » Logged

Slave for justice and vengeance
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: