Imperia Online International
March 29, 2024, 13:43:57 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Temple Chest Bug/Complaint!  (Read 6849 times)
Bc340
Private

« on: July 24, 2012, 20:04:36 PM »

Ok i've seen this talked about before and i'm so sick of this shit happening....

When i buy diamonds to support the game i don't expect to lose them for nothing!!! it seems like once out of every 4 chest i open is empty!! which is bull shit....i'm not going to buy anymore diamonds or support the game in any way until i get all my diamonds back from empty chest i've opened...

it doesn't seem fair that people who pay to keep the game running could get shafted and given nothing for their money...
tiger
Community Manager

« Reply #1 on: July 24, 2012, 20:42:04 PM »

Gifts in temple are pure luck. You can get a lot and you can get nothing. Chances for nothing are pretty small, but they exist. You are not the only one which got nothing in gift. I didn see anybody complaining when they got 100 milion of something in gift. For now gifts will stay as they are.

tiger
Croatian Community Manager
Bc340
Private

« Reply #2 on: July 24, 2012, 21:46:55 PM »

your answer isn't very good....it does not explain why diamonds that are bought with real money can be wasted on temple chest for nothing i don't care if i get 100 light spearmen or 4,000,000 iron it doesn't matter....it's the fact that when i pay and support the game i get nothing in return?

it's like the game developers going "thanks for paying, now fuck off!"....is that the message they are giving to people who buy diamonds and put money in their pockets?
Excesiv
« Reply #3 on: July 24, 2012, 22:58:27 PM »

but isnt the temple with game of LUCK??? buy premium, wtf,  even premium is with far too many features for a buyed service...
Bc340
Private

« Reply #4 on: July 25, 2012, 03:43:17 AM »

my point is, is that i've wasted hundreds of diamonds on the temple with empty chest and over time it's gotten worse i feel like and i've gotten more angry and finally yesterday it hit me when i opened a 15 diamond and a 25 diamond chest back to back both empty....that alone is 40 diamonds...which is if you break it down only 2 US dollars however when you've lost hundreds probably close to 300 by empty chest thats more like 15 dollars or more...that's kinda a lot to lose for nothing....all i'm saying is, that you don't go to a store and buy shoes only for them to take your money and not give you your shoes...same thing with the chest if they want to make the bonus ones or the free first chest open to nothing fine! it is all random and luck....but the 15 25 and 50 diamond chest? no shouldn't happen....when i'm afraid to open the temple chest because i don't want to lose my diamonds thats when you have a problem...
Excesiv
« Reply #5 on: July 25, 2012, 03:53:36 AM »

but you cant buy fortune with money... and thus the game of luck, a pretention of real life fortune, and to get it realistic, it suposse to be hazarduous, without any known rule, including economical one...
Excesiv
« Reply #6 on: July 25, 2012, 03:57:35 AM »

the"fortune" is also present in batles, what if we buy the oportunity to win a batle? does woth then to play, or the game is restrained to the power to buy diamonds only?its suppose to be a "game", "realistic", not a given situation of a rule regarding all its aspects.
Bc340
Private

« Reply #7 on: July 25, 2012, 06:15:42 AM »

no obviously you shouldn't be allowed to win battles by throwing money at it!! i'm not a retarded idiot who thinks throwing money at a situation will improve my situation....i'm just saying that if it's hazardous as you put it then they shouldn't let you buy more chest in the first place...you're thinking to narrow and not seeing the big picture....i never once said that this game should be won for those who donate i'm just saying that those who do donate so not get punished in wasted diamonds...the whole temple concept in the beginning was to get a few bonus every day and if you won cool if not oh well and that was awesome....but no one wants to pay for the bonus to get nothing thats my point...accept it...don't accept it...i don't care my post have been for the game developers to see and hopefully they will think on how many they have caused to stop wasting or donating diamonds...i'm not the only person who has had this complaint either....
Bringit
BRING IT ON IS BACK ON TRACK
Lieutenant

Bring It On

« Reply #8 on: July 25, 2012, 06:34:01 AM »

That's a hard one right there. I feel you man. From the new temple chest system I feel like the chances of winning has been more lesser than the previous one .  *black_eye*
Excesiv
« Reply #9 on: July 25, 2012, 11:39:46 AM »

no obviously you shouldn't be allowed to win battles by throwing money at it!! i'm not a retarded idiot who thinks throwing money at a situation will improve my situation....i'm just saying that if it's hazardous as you put it then they shouldn't let you buy more chest in the first place...you're thinking to narrow and not seeing the big picture....i never once said that this game should be won for those who donate i'm just saying that those who do donate so not get punished in wasted diamonds...the whole temple concept in the beginning was to get a few bonus every day and if you won cool if not oh well and that was awesome....but no one wants to pay for the bonus to get nothing thats my point...accept it...don't accept it...i don't care my post have been for the game developers to see and hopefully they will think on how many they have caused to stop wasting or donating diamonds...i'm not the only person who has had this complaint either....
Is up to you,your decision to click or not the 5diamond box; in case they stop the 5diamond option, there will be guys who will want that back..
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: