Imperia Online International
April 27, 2024, 22:49:19 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: COLONIES  (Read 16217 times)
redbeard
Private

« on: July 01, 2012, 20:00:16 PM »

when i read about colonies it tells me you cant repair the fortress but i have been attacking a players fortress and he keeps rebuilding it how does that work?        Destroying a colony
A colony cannot be attacked, while all buildings, required for its foundation, are still under construction.
A colony is destroyed when it’s found to be without a Fortress. Every attack reduces the Fortress levels by 1. *When it turns out the colony has Fortress level 0, it automatically disappears from the Global map, releasing 50% of the population and 90% of the army deployed in the colony that go directly back to the province the colony has been founded from. In case of an army traveling from the Empire to the colony, this army returns as well. If the colony is destroyed while a military mission, sent from it, is still in progress, this army returns to the Empire's capital.
Every lost battle in defense in a colony implies that the whole remaining garrison will get deployed on the field unless the army has been set to retreat.
Attacks upon colonies founded on Special resource terrains have no limits for net worth points range and, consequently, no morale, honor and attack penalties applied to the attacker, which isn't valid for those founded on common, non-bonus, terrains - the attacks out of range x5 are not possible, and those out of range x2 cause morale, honor and attack parameter losses to the attacker, following the exact same rules of any normal attack.
* Colony Fortresses cannot be repaired!
NeverGiveUp
Erin go Braugh!!
Lieutenant

Will only play for u now :(

« Reply #1 on: July 02, 2012, 08:23:14 AM »

when i read about colonies it tells me you cant repair the fortress but i have been attacking a players fortress and he keeps rebuilding it how does that work?        Destroying a colony
A colony cannot be attacked, while all buildings, required for its foundation, are still under construction.
A colony is destroyed when it’s found to be without a Fortress. Every attack reduces the Fortress levels by 1. *When it turns out the colony has Fortress level 0, it automatically disappears from the Global map, releasing 50% of the population and 90% of the army deployed in the colony that go directly back to the province the colony has been founded from. In case of an army traveling from the Empire to the colony, this army returns as well. If the colony is destroyed while a military mission, sent from it, is still in progress, this army returns to the Empire's capital.
Every lost battle in defense in a colony implies that the whole remaining garrison will get deployed on the field unless the army has been set to retreat.
Attacks upon colonies founded on Special resource terrains have no limits for net worth points range and, consequently, no morale, honor and attack penalties applied to the attacker, which isn't valid for those founded on common, non-bonus, terrains - the attacks out of range x5 are not possible, and those out of range x2 cause morale, honor and attack parameter losses to the attacker, following the exact same rules of any normal attack.
* Colony Fortresses cannot be repaired!

He can build that once its completely destroyed..it will be like a new Colony for him *wink* Its that rebuild aint possible..
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: