Imperia Online International
April 16, 2024, 20:08:07 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: 2 ways of Playing IO  (Read 3480 times)
Abhishek
Private

« on: June 26, 2012, 14:29:11 PM »

I came to know about these two ways of playing IO:

1.You grow very fast....then join good alliance...then pay up everything you got in the end for alliance wars and castles...
2.You grow fast...get good army....join or create a small warring alliances...never bother about those bloody alliance castles...wage wars...win battles ...enjoy war income...be happy...

I find the second way of playing the game a lot better than the first....no worries...no madatory donations ....its your army and you kill people with it....

Which one do you prefer?
NeverGiveUp
Erin go Braugh!!
Lieutenant

Will only play for u now :(

« Reply #1 on: June 26, 2012, 15:14:36 PM »

Create an alliance, be leader...lock the alliance...Get a good army, make army saves..kill everyone around u..then people come with peace treaty..kill thr leader...then big alliance invite u seeing ur mettle...then kill thr army by attackin the rally points and destroy thr colonies...Then they get pissed off, they attack u, u ambush get big MP...u get cursed by lots of people..u can make friends or u can just continue killing em again n again...sorry was offtopic..but been thr, done it *Grin*
arberi21
Private

:o :o at my signal unleash hell >:(

« Reply #2 on: June 26, 2012, 15:55:48 PM »

NeverGiveUp  *freak* do you have honor? I'm playing the first one (my first era). in the next era with some new friends we will try the 2 one. but never never the 3rd is for  evil3  *freak* only  *hihi*

*Shocked*  *Shocked*  at my signal unleash hell >*sad*
NeverGiveUp
Erin go Braugh!!
Lieutenant

Will only play for u now :(

« Reply #3 on: June 27, 2012, 05:46:43 AM »

NeverGiveUp  *freak* do you have honor? I'm playing the first one (my first era). in the next era with some new friends we will try the 2 one. but never never the 3rd is for  evil3  *freak* only  *hihi*

*Grin* i have already played the both *Grin* You will need absolute courage and patient to play the third one for the whole era as u will hv no friends in the realm..btw thr is a 4th way of playing and it needs utter patient more than any other and control over urself..if YA wanna know i can tell u *Grin*
arberi21
Private

:o :o at my signal unleash hell >:(

« Reply #4 on: June 27, 2012, 15:42:10 PM »

you mean this way !  rant  http://prntscr.com/ax71z   rant no  *stop* thanx i will continue in my honest way  hard  evil4  *gamer*

*Shocked*  *Shocked*  at my signal unleash hell >*sad*
day3000
Private

« Reply #5 on: June 27, 2012, 19:02:18 PM »

Only one question. How this player managed to spy through   600.000.000 spies? He used for spy  Mata Hari or James Bond?   
JUSKEE
Private

SERBIA!

« Reply #6 on: June 28, 2012, 00:49:34 AM »

Only one question. How this player managed to spy through   600.000.000 spies? He used for spy  Mata Hari or James Bond?  

that is fixed i can fixe no problem,you just need google chrome and right click anything you want and you can change  *hihi*
« Last Edit: June 28, 2012, 00:51:09 AM by JUSKEE » Logged
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: