Imperia Online International
July 04, 2022, 17:44:22 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
   Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: Efficiency  (Read 3513 times)
0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Karma: +0/-1
Offline Offline

Posts: 1

« on: August 29, 2012, 19:06:58 PM »

I have enough Bureaucracy levels to have 100% efficiency in for my 1st circle provinces. When coming to annex second circle provinces, it should be 80% efficiency, but i showed 70% efficiency. Is it a bug in the efficiency?
Community Manager

Karma: +694/-194
Offline Offline

Posts: 3319

« Reply #1 on: August 29, 2012, 21:45:01 PM »

Nope. second circle province have aditional -20% eficiency and third circle province have aditional -20% eficiency(total 40%compared to central province).

Croatian Community Manager
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Jump to:  

Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.12 | SMF © 2006-2009, Simple Machines LLC Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!