Imperia Online International
April 28, 2024, 19:48:25 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: new world (fighters only)  (Read 7246 times)
ninke
Forum Staff

« on: May 15, 2012, 13:43:42 PM »

IO calls himself a war game   but more and more players are very disappointed in things that are going on .  Farmers get huge advantage in this game , it start to be a real farmerville clone .

So I want to ask if it is possible to start a world especially for fighters  .

So cheaper wars , if defending alliance run in mode while war 75% of price payed back , MP till 3x range instead of 2x ,....
All players that start this world will know it is to fight and not to farm so no complaining about it .

Can you please think about it  and if other players have more ideas please post it here  .

Tnx  *rose*

« Last Edit: May 15, 2012, 14:37:45 PM by nadiaa » Logged
DeMarco
Private

« Reply #1 on: May 15, 2012, 14:03:30 PM »

I bought premium for what !!! To play farm-wile.  I am to disappointing. Changing rules during season isn't fun  , and not fun to changing in way to play 1y  and end who have better farm and bigger Eco alliance win .... 

My propose is same like your  Nadne.

I only know ONE if IO don't change game mode or do something  next season i don't play any more . And i am not alone  I know about 100 player's who will quit . 
« Last Edit: May 15, 2012, 14:04:07 PM by DeMarco » Logged
NeverGiveUp
Erin go Braugh!!
Lieutenant

Will only play for u now :(

« Reply #2 on: May 15, 2012, 18:22:40 PM »

you guyz dnt know how to play, thats y u are loosing hope..its not alwayz economy wins, its just what ur strategy is?? U can win by being a warrior also..low point warriors are perfect to kill peopl and stay outta range of big farmers *Grin*
KoSaC
Forum Staff

« Reply #3 on: May 15, 2012, 18:39:34 PM »

It's a good idea but its been suggested for million times now  *hihi*  Regarding changing rules,I'm sure it bothers everyone but if you're a great player you should be able to adapt.People always negatively react to changes,but let the time pass a bit,and you will see that game is still quite playable,you just need to have a different playing style *Smiley*

Everyone needs to believe in something.
I believe I'll have another beer. *bear*
ninke
Forum Staff

« Reply #4 on: May 15, 2012, 19:01:22 PM »

It is playable if you stay low in points , else not.

P.e. , my leader in w64 is one of topplayers, for fun we count how many players he can attack in his 2x range.......... 5 players , in  whole world !!
If you call that playable for a wargame  , I am sorry but I don't .

And about this suggestion done already a millions time...maybe that is a sign  players are interested in playing it *wink*

KoSaC
Forum Staff

« Reply #5 on: May 15, 2012, 20:15:59 PM »

It is playable if you stay low in points , else not.

P.e. , my leader in w64 is one of topplayers, for fun we count how many players he can attack in his 2x range.......... 5 players , in  whole world !!
If you call that playable for a wargame  , I am sorry but I don't .

And about this suggestion done already a millions time...maybe that is a sign  players are interested in playing it *wink*

Well if it was up to me I'd make almost all realms to be focused around wars  *hihi* about your leader,I knew a lot of players like him,awesome but they outfarm everything that in the end they end up even sometimes with no one in 2x range :)Key is having basic economy that enables you to recover your army relatively easily,and also enables you to make battles which will get you enough mp so you don't have too much trouble reaching a marshal star.But since they will change military points ranks soon ,that basic economy will be around 800k points of pure economy i guess.but even with that and an army you should have a lot of players in 2x range  *ok* I hope *Grin*

DeMarco
Private

« Reply #6 on: May 15, 2012, 21:06:54 PM »

The way of crisis is here don't be blind.  Just give small price for wars  and if defending alliance go to vacation just pay back 100%  gold of war declaration. And all be fine .   I start 3 realms and buy 3x 1 y premium  that cost me about 70 e so i want play war game not farmer game . I think i waist my time and money to play IO . Rule No 1. in IO  become eco win play. I see players in realms who have 200 ~ 250 k net peons with colony so we now have new era of game low point farmers *Grin* .........   

So easy way to change rules you see somebody who have cent 15 he need same gold for somebody who have 11 for next centralization.  Again farmer in better position. Now we have players who send only mission on gold coin players ..... In last era i need  1 player for empty account and i call 20  players who i have on skype  and they say NO thanks ........  i don't want to play farmvile .....
ninke
Forum Staff

« Reply #7 on: May 15, 2012, 21:28:02 PM »

In last era i need  1 player for empty account and i call 20  players who i have on skype  and they say NO thanks ........  i don't want to play farmvile .....

I think this say enough ................all ""old"" players want a war game !! So please give us 1 world were wars are cheap and were we can fight
KoSaC
Forum Staff

« Reply #8 on: May 15, 2012, 21:33:14 PM »

I know,I want it to,I remember people always saying there should be 1 war realm,although I personally think it's impossible for IO team to open such a realm,because they should program a whole new version.I'll suggest your ideas to the rest of the IO team,but don't expect much *sad*

ninke
Forum Staff

« Reply #9 on: May 15, 2012, 21:52:58 PM »

Tnx for suggesting it   *rose*
cataclysm
Private

« Reply #10 on: May 15, 2012, 22:04:38 PM »

Nice idea , although .... no one plays version 5 ... all great warriors i know already quit this game , IO made itself suck :-)
KoSaC
Forum Staff

« Reply #11 on: May 15, 2012, 22:06:33 PM »

Nice idea , although .... no one plays version 5 ... all great warriors i know already quit this game , IO made itself suck :-)
yeh,I'm trying to assemble a squad of old players to play in v5 but damn,no one either has time or will to play  evil3
well v5 is different,I got used to it,and it's quite nice,whole game concept is better but war part...ehh for everyone who played old versions when they were alive,its just not good enough  *hihi*
« Last Edit: May 15, 2012, 22:11:43 PM by KoSaC » Logged

ninke
Forum Staff

« Reply #12 on: May 15, 2012, 22:15:34 PM »

yeh,I'm trying to assemble a squad of old players to play in v5 but damn,no one either has time or will to play

it is not about time ...I know more then enough old players that wanna play but not like it is now . To much advantage for farmers ,farmville ,  to commercial , to much based on using diamonds , are the reasons I hear most to say  "no thanks ! "

well v5 is different,I got used to it,and it's quite nice,whole game concept is better but war part...ehh for everyone who played old versions when they were alive,its just not good enough

You are right , it is not about V5 ...it is just the war part of this version that is not good (and changing important things in middle of era will not make this better)

I miss old version wars , but most v4 worlds are dead *sad*

« Last Edit: May 15, 2012, 22:20:26 PM by nadiaa » Logged
Islamicaliphate
Private

« Reply #13 on: May 15, 2012, 22:19:23 PM »

Hmm
Old Version Are better For The War side But , I were Thinking, You get Tired of earning Points Finally you're in Top 1 , and You Can attack only 3 or 4 Player
:S I Don't Call this a WAR game ...
cataclysm
Private

« Reply #14 on: May 15, 2012, 22:24:23 PM »

why don't we organise and make one MEMORIAL era v4 , just the veterans of the game *Smiley*
Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: