Imperia Online International
April 27, 2024, 23:44:34 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Really bad game design for people that are farmed...  (Read 2028 times)
xcomvic
Private

« on: December 14, 2007, 20:38:36 PM »

So, I am not sure where to put this, but I can't belive how easy it is to farm someone that's castle is already destroyed and not let them rebuild his castle. It's pretty much impossible if someone wants to keep your castle from rebuilding... just keep hitting them every hour.... I mean, there needs to be some kind of diminishing returns set up so that it's not that hard to rebuild... I mean, not only that, but the news doesn't work...which I am not sure if that's good or bad, double edged sword there I suppose... Games are suppose to be fun, but how can this game be fun if I keep getting farmed and have NO CHANCE of rebuilding? I am around 1500 points, so all the ones with 2500-3000 that have a million troops easily get through whatever defense I can rebuild with if anything... and I CAN'T save up any resources, because then that will invite the loser farmers to just hit me... so I can't even continue to improve my damn Fort to 6 and I have no money at all for upgrades in research. The game design seriously needs to be looked at to help ease down the farming and make the game enjoyable for EVERYONE.

And I shouldn't have to join the biggest alliance on the server to be protected... that's just bull crap right there.
xcomvic
Private

« Reply #1 on: December 14, 2007, 20:41:02 PM »

And yes, I do know about the 6 hour rules, but I sleep during those 6 hrs, and I STILL get hit... lol.. I am getting hit by everyone and their mama...
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: