Imperia Online International
April 19, 2024, 09:28:44 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: War & vacation mode  (Read 2971 times)
_rico
Lieutenant

« on: February 18, 2012, 22:29:24 PM »

Hello!
I want somebody to explain me that:
example
There is a war between A and B. A is the aggressor with 1000k networth points. according to the rules, 50% of the points can go into v-mode.
In our example 4 players with 450k networth in total is in v-mode.
I have 150k point. Can i go into v-mode?

I hears that the game system will allow me t do it but my alliance will lose the war automatically. Is that true?
sohailreza
Private

« Reply #1 on: October 22, 2012, 02:47:42 AM »

Hello!
I want somebody to explain me that:
example
There is a war between A and B. A is the aggressor with 1000k networth points. according to the rules, 50% of the points can go into v-mode.
In our example 4 players with 450k networth in total is in v-mode.
I have 150k point. Can i go into v-mode?

I hears that the game system will allow me t do it but my alliance will lose the war automatically. Is that true?
i NEED TO KNOW THAT ANSWER , ANY HELP?
tiger
Community Manager

« Reply #2 on: October 22, 2012, 08:33:21 AM »

Yes, if you go over 50%(attacker) or 75%(defender), your alliance will lose war. You will get message with warning, if you activate vacation, your alliance will lose war.

tiger
Croatian Community Manager
ROYKED
Private

« Reply #3 on: October 23, 2012, 01:03:11 AM »

Yes, if you go over 50%(attacker) or 75%(defender), your alliance will lose war. You will get message with warning, if you activate vacation, your alliance will lose war.

So pls explain how this is possible - in our realm, an alliance declared war but after war has started, at the same day, they went above 50% (they had 53% something). We checked it and verified it several times, but war wasn't over and they didn't lose..how is it possible?? 
tiger
Community Manager

« Reply #4 on: October 26, 2012, 13:19:28 PM »

They could lose points in attacks, in that case they dont lose war(ratio of people on vacation and those active changed because active lost ponts). They lose war only in case if someone leave alliance or go vacation.

tiger
Croatian Community Manager
ROYKED
Private

« Reply #5 on: October 26, 2012, 17:38:56 PM »

They could lose points in attacks, in that case they dont lose war(ratio of people on vacation and those active changed because active lost ponts). They lose war only in case if someone leave alliance or go vacation.

thanks, but still doesn't make sense. cause i watched their memebrs points a lot that day including several mins after war started and there was no big drop of points in that time - we r talking about alliance with 20mil net points, that means someone or several members had to lose more than 300k net points - didn't happen - nothing close to this..well at least from what i have seen..
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: