Imperia Online International
April 19, 2024, 16:47:28 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Cowardly running away on vacation to avoid war  (Read 3739 times)
srbija
Private

« on: February 18, 2012, 12:47:07 PM »

I give suggestion about this cowardly running away on vacation to avoid war. Signs include all players who leave after the declaration of war to be punished by their profiles will be instead 48 hours , be locked up until the date when the war should be formally completed. So if the war was published 02:07, 18/02/2012 and lasted until 10:07, 02.25.2012 everyone who go in vacation in this period can not be activated before 10:07, 25/02/2012, even though the war ended in half hour through capitulation.IO must find a solution because  for the war alliance pay very high price in gold, IO must make a difference between vacation in peace and vacation in war.
fragmaster
Forum Staff

« Reply #1 on: February 18, 2012, 22:30:05 PM »

actually IO is not substitute for life,and people should have choice to avoid war if they dont have time for it.Its not coward move,some people have serious jobs,or other obligations and are too honorable to share passwords with other players to play in shifts.For me those who share passwords are dishonorable cowards.Wars are not main and obligatory part of game - its just spice for hardcore gamers.Nobody is playing just to give u free war income and everything over night.In this version many things make losing army easy - first of all possible field battles and cavalry fast attacks,many realms are 2x or 4x speed.So i think things are ok as is.

Nocturnal
Private

« Reply #2 on: February 19, 2012, 18:23:13 PM »

What about giving back the gold to the agressor?

I don't want to force anyone to be one week awake at night, but it is a sacrifice for an entire alliance to spend a huge amount of gold, for nothing.

Happened to me 2 days ago, I felt scammed.

Also, 1 week capitulation, that is WAY too much.

maximo75
Private

« Reply #3 on: February 20, 2012, 11:17:51 AM »

If people want to be cowardly, let them..  they will suffer a far greater fate all by there lonesome; they will never have the support of a team if they run like frogs in the night..  people that use people as a means to an end, never prosper, and ar e destined for failure..  Ipso facto, their existence is their punishment.  SO, in short, kick their lame ass out, and loot them for what they are worth...  =)))
Jarema
Private

« Reply #4 on: February 20, 2012, 13:14:44 PM »

From starting 28 members in alliance __681__ there are only 20 members left and from that 20 members only 8 members are not on vacation mode that is not fair, my alliance paid 40 M gold for that war  rant rant rant I am talking about r 50   *freak* *freak* *freak*

http://clip2net.com/s/1C6m5

http://clip2net.com/s/1Cg8O
« Last Edit: February 20, 2012, 23:55:48 PM by Jarema » Logged

Jarema
Private

« Reply #5 on: February 21, 2012, 00:30:42 AM »

And know even less active players of alliance __681__   rant rant rant why we did not automatic win this war Huh? I don't know if they have reach 75 % of their net points  *xxx*

http://clip2net.com/s/1CgrO
« Last Edit: February 21, 2012, 00:42:29 AM by Jarema » Logged

ArxAchilleus
Trusted Member

« Reply #6 on: March 08, 2012, 16:58:03 PM »

actually IO is not substitute for life,and people should have choice to avoid war if they dont have time for it.Its not coward move,some people have serious jobs,or other obligations and are too honorable to share passwords with other players to play in shifts.For me those who share passwords are dishonorable cowards.Wars are not main and obligatory part of game - its just spice for hardcore gamers.Nobody is playing just to give u free war income and everything over night.In this version many things make losing army easy - first of all possible field battles and cavalry fast attacks,many realms are 2x or 4x speed.So i think things are ok as is.

agreed *Smiley*

rahuldxb
Private

« Reply #7 on: March 10, 2012, 10:07:37 AM »

I differ on this topic as I am married and employed on a senior position, so my priority is  not this game but others. I just play for fun and if have enough diamonds to spend, it is my wish to avoid wars and lose my resources when I am not likely to be online for 1-2 days.
GORONJA
Killerator
Sergeant

NO HONOR,NO RESPECT,NO RULES,ONLY WIN

« Reply #8 on: March 13, 2012, 15:04:58 PM »

*hahaha* well how i know they back to you half money for agressors, so for me it's a great strategy , and you don't need go to  fight if you're alliance not ready for war, so for me is a ok, and only is a loosers agressors.  *hihi*

PANTA RHEI  BEST GENERAL
creek2555
Private

« Reply #9 on: March 14, 2012, 09:32:29 AM »

Its not coward move,some people have serious jobs,or other obligations and are too honorable to share passwords with other players to play in shifts.

sbobet sbobet  sbobet sbobet
Islamicaliphate
Private

« Reply #10 on: April 26, 2012, 18:45:44 PM »

I'm Very Agree With you *wink*
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: